Estimated Reading Time: 1
Delta State Governor, Dr Ifeanyi Okowa has announced Tuesday, that he, his wife and daughter have tested negative for Coronavirus.
Okowa in a thanksgiving tweet charged Deltans to obey all instructions and do all they can to stay safe from contracting the virus.
Okowa reportedly tested positive July 1, 2020. The governor posted a picture of himself and his wife wearing same shirt captioned “Testify”, the tweet reads:
“My wife, my daughter and I have tested negative for COVID 19, along with other members of the family. We give God all praise and wish to appreciate all who have interceded for us in prayers.
“I appeal to all residing in Delta to obey all instructions/ regulations in our collective fight to stop the transmission of the virus. God bless you all…Sen, Dr Ifeanyi Okowa.
- Breaking: Senator Buruji Kashamu dies of COVID-19
- “There was no prior notice of the procession” – Kaduna Police arrests those protesting killings of Southern Kaduna residents
- Northern governors condemn attacks on Southern Kaduna
- PDP NWC sets up electoral committee for Cross River State congress
- Bauchi Government defends appointment of SA on unmarried women
- Do not sack service chiefs, Governor Umahi advises Buhari
- 2023: Southern Nigeria should produce the next president says El-Rufai
- World Bank approves over $114 million for Nigerian states to fight COVID-19
- NMA reacts to reports of violence at doctors’ elections in Enugu
- COVID-19: UBER records $1.8 Billion loss