Estimated Reading Time: 1
Notorious gang leader Biola Ebila, who was on the wanted list of the Oyo State Police command, has been killed in Ibadan after a reported gun duel between him and a rival gang
Until his death at Olomi area of Ibadan, the warlord was the leader of a dreaded ‘One Million Boys’, a violent gang that has caused orgy of violence in the state.
Ebila had been declared wanted by the police over his alleged involvement in the killing of a leader of another notorious gang, Ekugbemi some weeks ago.
According to information gathered, the deceased was shot dead at Olomi area of Ibadan during a violent clash.
Another source who confided in Vanguard claimed that the gang leader was shot by security agents when he was resisting arrest.
Oyo State Police Public Relations Officer, SP Gbenga Fadeyi said “His corpse was brought in a commercial tricycle. I don’t have information yet about the cause of his death. His boys have been making frantic efforts to prevent the police from having access into that Kudeti area for many days.”
To prevent breakdown of law and order, the police command has deployed its men to the area.
- After 15 years, Shoprite considers ending its Nigeria operations
- In Ogun state, parents reject N25,000 COVID-19 test levy for returning students
- $125 million fraud: NNPC to take Mexican oil firm to court
- Taraba is the only state where nobody has died from COVID-19 according to NCDC data
- Breaking: Air Peace allegedly sacks most of its pilots over pay dispute
- Abia Governor sacks commissioner for transport, suspends others
- Lagos boat mishaps: Sack LASWA management, PDP asks Sanwo-Olu
- “Nigeria’s sovereignty may have been traded for foreign loans” – Former Vice President, Atiku Abubakar raises alarm
- Osun Government says hotels, bars, and clubs violating COVID-19 protocol to pay N250, 000 fine
- COVID-19: Lagos state government to shut down Eti-Osa and Agidingbi isolation centres