Estimated Reading Time: 1
Kiki Osinbajo, daughter of the Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo, has reacted to the allegation that she owns an Abuja property worth N800 million.
Former aide to ex-President Goodluck Jonathan Jackson Ude had made the allegation in a tweet.
Responding to the allegation via her Instagram page, Kiki said that she is a tenant in the said property.
Naming her landlord as Mr Musa Adams, she challenged critics to verify her claims at Abuja Geographic Information System, AGIS.
She wrote: “For me, its completely unbelievable that a grown man will sit in his home and lie about me. A grown man who possibly has children of my age.
“Like many young women in Nigeria, I work hard, it may be difficult for people like him to understand that a young woman can work hard and be successful on her own steam.
“Anyone can verify the ownership of the property of Glamd Africa at AGIS in Abuja. She said
- Borno Governor asks Federal Character Commission for more employment slots
- Buhari appoints Nigeria’s first female ambassador to the United States
- Motorcycle riders are working as spies for kidnappers – Amotekun says
- Where will herdsmen graze if they leave the forest reserves? – Miiyetti Allah queries Akeredolu’s vacation order
- Kukah gets international recognition with appointment by Pope Francis
- Buhari in closed door meeting with President of Benin Republic
- Just in: 3 dead as petrol tanker explodes in Ogun State
- Nigeria is more corrupt today than it was in the past – Pat Utomi
- University of Calabar to resume February 5th
- NFF sets up Special COVID-19 task force