Estimated Reading Time: 1
Kiki Osinbajo, daughter of the Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo, has reacted to the allegation that she owns an Abuja property worth N800 million.
Former aide to ex-President Goodluck Jonathan Jackson Ude had made the allegation in a tweet.
Responding to the allegation via her Instagram page, Kiki said that she is a tenant in the said property.
Naming her landlord as Mr Musa Adams, she challenged critics to verify her claims at Abuja Geographic Information System, AGIS.
She wrote: “For me, its completely unbelievable that a grown man will sit in his home and lie about me. A grown man who possibly has children of my age.
“Like many young women in Nigeria, I work hard, it may be difficult for people like him to understand that a young woman can work hard and be successful on her own steam.
“Anyone can verify the ownership of the property of Glamd Africa at AGIS in Abuja. She said
- After 15 years, Shoprite considers ending it’s Nigeria operations
- In Ogun state, parents reject N25,000 COVID-19 test levy for returning students
- $125 million fraud: NNPC to take Mexican oil firm to court
- Taraba is the only state where nobody has died from COVID-19 according to NCDC data
- Breaking: Air Peace allegedly sacks most of its pilots over pay dispute
- Abia Governor sacks commissioner for transport, suspends others
- Lagos boat mishaps: Sack LASWA management, PDP asks Sanwo-Olu
- “Nigeria’s sovereignty may have been traded for foreign loans” – Former Vice President, Atiku Abubakar raises alarm
- Osun Government says hotels, bars, and clubs violating COVID-19 protocol to pay N250, 000 fine
- COVID-19: Lagos state government to shut down Eti-Osa and Agidingbi isolation centres