Estimated Reading Time: 1
The Federal Government has increased the pump price of Premium Motor Spirit popularly known as petrol to N143.80 per litre.
The Petroleum Products Pricing Regulatory Agency(PPPRA) announced this on Wednesday.
It said a new price band of N140.80 to N143.80 per litre will apply for petrol
The PPPRA, in a circular dated July 1, 2020 to marketers, said: “After a review of the prevailing market fundamentals in the month of June and considering marketers’ realistic operating costs, as much as practicable, we wish to advise a new PMS pump price band of N140.80-N143.80 per litre for the month of July 2020.
“All marketers are advised to operate within the indicative prices as advised by the PPPRA.”
The agency on May 31, 2020 announced a price band of N121.50 to N123.50 per litre for the product.
- Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo flags off N5,000 cash transfer to low-income earners in urban areas
- Arewa Youth Leader says Northern Nigeria is the most backward region despite having the president
- Borno Governor asks Federal Character Commission for more employment slots
- Buhari appoints Nigeria’s first female ambassador to the United States
- Motorcycle riders are working as spies for kidnappers – Amotekun says
- Where will herdsmen graze if they leave the forest reserves? – Miiyetti Allah queries Akeredolu’s vacation order
- Kukah gets international recognition with appointment by Pope Francis
- Buhari in closed door meeting with President of Benin Republic
- Just in: 3 dead as petrol tanker explodes in Ogun State
- Nigeria is more corrupt today than it was in the past – Pat Utomi