Estimated Reading Time: 1
The Federal Government has increased the pump price of Premium Motor Spirit popularly known as petrol to N143.80 per litre.
The Petroleum Products Pricing Regulatory Agency(PPPRA) announced this on Wednesday.
It said a new price band of N140.80 to N143.80 per litre will apply for petrol
The PPPRA, in a circular dated July 1, 2020 to marketers, said: “After a review of the prevailing market fundamentals in the month of June and considering marketers’ realistic operating costs, as much as practicable, we wish to advise a new PMS pump price band of N140.80-N143.80 per litre for the month of July 2020.
“All marketers are advised to operate within the indicative prices as advised by the PPPRA.”
The agency on May 31, 2020 announced a price band of N121.50 to N123.50 per litre for the product.
- After 15 years, Shoprite considers ending its Nigeria operations
- In Ogun state, parents reject N25,000 COVID-19 test levy for returning students
- $125 million fraud: NNPC to take Mexican oil firm to court
- Taraba is the only state where nobody has died from COVID-19 according to NCDC data
- Breaking: Air Peace allegedly sacks most of its pilots over pay dispute
- Abia Governor sacks commissioner for transport, suspends others
- Lagos boat mishaps: Sack LASWA management, PDP asks Sanwo-Olu
- “Nigeria’s sovereignty may have been traded for foreign loans” – Former Vice President, Atiku Abubakar raises alarm
- Osun Government says hotels, bars, and clubs violating COVID-19 protocol to pay N250, 000 fine
- COVID-19: Lagos state government to shut down Eti-Osa and Agidingbi isolation centres