Estimated Reading Time: 1
The attention of the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) has been drawn to the activities of some fraudulent persons using various dubious means ranging from text messages, social media platforms and forged letters to invite unsuspecting members of the public for job interviews in a purported recruitment exercise by the Corps.
In the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps NSCDC, our top priority is the wellbeing of our country and community.
We are monitoring the ongoing Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation and are continuing to follow the latest Government advice.
To keep everyone as safe as possible, we have decided to put on hold our recruitment process but all shortlisted applications remain ‘live’.
In view of this, it has become necessary to state firstly, that the NSCDC is not currently conducting any form of interview, training or screening.
Whenever such an exercise is imminent, members of the public would be duly informed through the NSCDC official website, www.nscdc.gov.ng, National dailies as well as on our official social media handles.’
Furthermore, the NSCDC recruitment process is devoid of recruitment agents, hence anyone who claims to be operating in such capacity on behalf of the Corps is a fraudster.
The Commandant General, Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps Abdullahi Gana Muhammadu wishes to advise prospective applicants to promptly report anyone who solicits for payments for recruitment into the Corps to the nearest NSCDC formations.
You can reach the NSCDC team through our online chat, which you can find on our website, or on social media, and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Media Assistant to the Commandant General
- NFF cancels 2019/2020 league season
- Just In: Ibrahim Magu asks IGP for bail
- NEMA warns of flood in 102 local government areas in Nigeria
- “Nigeria’s crude oil production quota has been reduced” – Read Buhari’s complete speech at signing of revised 2020 Appropriation Bill
- Ondo Chief Justice rejects House of Assembly’s move to impeach deputy Governor
- Minister, Godswill Akpabio denies collecting N500m NDDC projects
- Kiki Osinbajo responds to allegations of N800m property ownership
- Breaking: APC Chairman resigns in Ondo, joins PDP
- Buhari appoints Mohammed Umar as acting chairman of the EFCC
- President Buhari signs revised N10.8trn 2020 budget into law