Estimated Reading Time: <1
Lawmaker representing Obudu constituency at the Cross River state house of assembly, Godwin Akwaji, has died after showing symptoms of COVID-19, multiple sources confirm to NewsWireNGR.
Akwaji was said to have died at the University of Calabar Teaching Hospital (UCTH) isolation centre around 12:30 pm on Thursday after exhibiting fatigue, fever, cough, breathlessness.
Cross River is the only state where any case of COVID-19 has not been confirmed in the country.
We will be updating our readers as we get updates..
- Nigeria’s Dapo Olorunyomi, honoured with the International Press Freedom award
- Federal Government will pay salaries of private school teachers – NAPPS
- AGF Abubarkar Malami sues Sahara Reporters
- Just In: FG releases guidelines for schools’ resumption
- NMA wants Nigerians to avoid unnecessary visits or consultations to hospitals to minimise COVID-19 spread
- How Nigeria’s Federal Government, States, LGAs shared N7.8tr in 2019
- Magu-Gate: Prophet Omale responds to money laundering allegations, sues NAN for N1 Billion
- “Publish all tenders and all contracts” – Okonjo-Iweala said she saved billions of dollars as finance minister
- Fire guts World Trade Centre, Abuja
- Former NDDC boss Joi Nunieh accuses Niger Delta minister Akpabio of sexual harassment