Estimated Reading Time: 1
Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo, on Thursday, presented a post-COVID-19 Economic Sustainability Plan to the President, Muhammadu Buhari at the Aso Rock Presidential Villa Abuja.
Osinbajo’s Senior Special Assistant on Media and Publicity, Laolu Akande, made this known on Thursday via Twitter, the 11, June 2020 but the Vice President himself tweeted about the event along with images of himself and the President .
According to him, the plan contains actions and strategies that would create jobs and help mitigate the impact of the coronavirus pandemic on Nigeria’s economy.
Akande wrote, “Today, VP is leading members of the COVID-19 Economic Sustainability Committee to submit to the President, the Sustainability Plan, detailing policy options and programmes designed to proactively stimulate the Nigerian economy, retain and create jobs, turning COVID-19 to opportunity.”
- No one has the right to expel any Nigerian from any part of the country – Arewa group dare Ondo Governor
- Just In: “We want justice for Seriki Fulani” – Miyetti Allah calls for Sunday Igboho’s arrest
- Afenifere wants ACF to “call their criminals to order” – warn that Yoruba would not want a repeat of the incident of 1966
- Miyetti Allah Cattle breeders association say kidnapping is a National problem
- Arewa Consultative Forum wants govt to act swiftly and stop the attacks on Fulani communities in the south west
- Fredrick Nwabufo: Buhari, now is time to speak to the Fulani youths
- Abia Governor dissolves state executive council
- Ignoring Governor Ayade’s instructions, CRUTECH insists on ‘no fee, no exams’
- American Legendary Talk-Show host; Larry King has died of COVID-19
- COVID-19: Kano Governor says closing down schools will be a ‘tragedy’