Estimated Reading Time: 1
Six members of staff of the Niger Delta Development Commission have tested positive for coronavirus..
The Commission, while announcing this on Monday, 8th June 2020 through its twitter handle, said the six persons were workers in the Office of the Executive Director, Projects, Cairo Ojougboh.
It, however, said Ojougboh tested negative for the virus.
The Commission added that the infected persons and 27 others, who tested negative for the virus, have gone into isolation.
“As #NDDC headquarters staff undergo isolation and #Covid19 screening, six of 33 staff members in the Office of the Executive Director (Projects), Dr. Cairo #Ojougboh, have tested positive to Covid-19. However, Dr Ojougboh tested negative. Details soon. @Senator_Akpabio@NCDCgov“….
- Justice Akon Ikpeme has been confirmed as Cross River State Chief Judge
- Nigeria has recorded its worst rating on Transparency International’s Corruption Perception Index
- Members of host communities broke into a fight at PIB public hearing
- Fact Check: Photo shared as evidence of Nigerian Army’s attack in Orlu is false
- Getting pregnant out of wedlock is embarrassing to the Police Force – Police PRO
- COVID-19: Federal Government cannot force anyone to take the vaccine – Sultan of Sokoto
- Wole Soyinka scolds National Assembly
- President Buhari has signed COVID-19 Regulations 2021; find the details here
- Amnesty International alleges continued police brutality
- NIMC suspends proposed strike