Estimated Reading Time: 1
The All Progressives Congress (APC) has so far realised N135 million from the sale of expression of interest and nomination forms to six Edo governorship aspirants participating in the party’s primaries slated for June 22.
The party placed N22.5 million fee on governorship aspirants form in Edo and Ondo States.
The APC National Organising Secretary, Mr Emma Ibediro, had on May 20th issued the timetable for the party’s primaries in the two states.
According to him, this includes N2.5 million for Expression of Interest Form and N20 million for the Nomination Form.
“The sale of forms to Edo governorship aspirants will begin from May 20 to June 2, while the submission ends on June 3,” Ibediro said.
The party’s national organising scribe also released the list of Edo governorship aspirants who have so far purchased and submitted the forms.
He listed the aspirants as Gov. Godwin Obaseki, Mr Osagie Ize-Iyamu, Mr Osaro Obaz, Dr Pius Odubu, Mr Matthew Iduoriyekemwe and Mr Chris Ogiemwonyi.
- Kwara Governor loses chief of staff to COVID-19
- Senate ammends Police Act, okays four-year single tenure for IGP
- Schools in Kenya to remain shut until 2021
- “The continued lockdown order on the places of worship is no longer acceptable and reasonably justified” – CAN Leadership tackles Lagos Govt
- EFCC witness, Sani Dauda, denies offering Shehu Sani $25,000 as bribe
- Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority suspends airline, grounds 15 aircraft
- Senate passes anti-sexual harassment bill
- Ibrahim Magu has been suspended as the acting EFCC boss
- Reps to investigate alleged withdrawal of $1.5 billion from NLNG account
- Katsina spent N30 Million on amnesty for repentant bandits