Estimated Reading Time: 1
Nigeria reggae music legend, Majekodunmi Fasheke popularly known as Majek Fashek is dead.
The death of the music star was announced by his manager Umenka Uzoma Day on Instagram, on Tuesday, June 2, 2020.
Today been having pressure calls, well it is true that the African No 1 Legendary ICON has gone to be with the LORD his Maker, he said.
Let celebrate him, his achievements, and his family, whatever decisions made by his immediate family will be notified.”
Though the cause of the music legend’s death has not been revealed yet, NewsWireNGR gathered that he died in a hospital in New York in the late hours of Monday June 1.
- Buhari’s pigeons refused to fly at armed forces remembrance celebration
- Inflation rate hits 15.75% in December– highest in 39 months
- Cheta Nwanze: Remembrance day, the Nigerian Army has a murderous reputation
- Breaking: Former Bauchi lawmaker kidnapped
- 23 deaths and 1,479 new cases reported in one day as COVID-19 pandemic sweeps 25 Nigerian states
- LASU college of medicine shuts hostel after COVID-19 outbreak among students
- COVID-19: Nigeria is not considering another lockdown – FG
- Oyo Amotekun dismisses officer for killing 23-yr-old motorcyclist
- Former President Obasanjo says the ranks of Nigeria’s leadership is depleted – Obasanjo
- Court grants bail to soldier who criticised Buratai and Buhari’s handling of the Boko Haram crisis