Estimated Reading Time: 1
Nigeria reggae music legend, Majekodunmi Fasheke popularly known as Majek Fashek is dead.
The death of the music star was announced by his manager Umenka Uzoma Day on Instagram, on Tuesday, June 2, 2020.
Today been having pressure calls, well it is true that the African No 1 Legendary ICON has gone to be with the LORD his Maker, he said.
Let celebrate him, his achievements, and his family, whatever decisions made by his immediate family will be notified.”
Though the cause of the music legend’s death has not been revealed yet, NewsWireNGR gathered that he died in a hospital in New York in the late hours of Monday June 1.
- Doctors in Lagos State begin warning strike on Monday
- National Theatre handed over to bankers’ committee for renovation
- LASG seals 33 hotels, bars, restaurants, others for violating reopening protocols
- Bollywood Superstars Amitabh Bachchan and Aishwarya Rai Test Positive For COVID-19
- NCDC certifies Kwara for COVID-19 testing
- Magu-Gate: Meet Pastor Emmanuel Omale; Prophet named in alleged money laundering report
- More trouble in Ondo as workers threaten strike over unpaid salary arrears
- Parents, Teachers association to meet with FG over cancelled WAEC
- 356 soldiers in the North-East and other theatres of operations tender resignation letters, citing “loss of interest”
- No testing for Covid-19 in Cross River State on weekends – NMA complains