Estimated Reading Time: <1
The Nigerian Centre for disease control, NCDC, has reported 553 new Coronavirus confirmed cases, highest recorded in a single day early Sunday since the outbreak of the Pandemic in the country.
The agency, in a tweet, wrote that, 378 of those cases are in Lagos while the Federal Capital Territory Abuja accounted for 52.
See breakdown below..
“553 new cases of #COVID19; Lagos-378 FCT-52 Delta-23 Edo-22 Rivers-14 Ogun-13 Kaduna-12 Kano-9 Borno-7 Katsina-6 Jigawa-5 Oyo-5 Yobe-3 Plateau-3 Osun-1 9855 cases of #COVID19Nigeria Discharged: 2856 Deaths: 273″..
- Leader of ‘One Million Boys’ shot dead in Ibadan
- Doctors in Lagos State begin warning strike on Monday
- National Theatre handed over to bankers’ committee for renovation
- LASG seals 33 hotels, bars, restaurants, others for violating reopening protocols
- Bollywood Superstars Amitabh Bachchan and Aishwarya Rai Test Positive For COVID-19
- NCDC certifies Kwara for COVID-19 testing
- Magu-Gate: Meet Pastor Emmanuel Omale; Prophet named in alleged money laundering report
- More trouble in Ondo as workers threaten strike over unpaid salary arrears
- Parents, Teachers association to meet with FG over cancelled WAEC
- 356 soldiers in the North-East and other theatres of operations tender resignation letters, citing “loss of interest”