Estimated Reading Time: <1
COVID-19 cases in Nigeria increased further on Thursday with 182 cases reported by the country.
The new cases were confirmed by the Nigeria Centre for Disease Control (NCDC) on Twitter.
This takes the country’s total infections to 8,915 out of which 2,592 have been discharged with 259 losing their lives and here’s the summary…
“182 new cases of #COVID19; Lagos-111 FCT-16 Akwa Ibom-10 Oyo-8 Kaduna-6 Delta-6 Rivers-5 Ogun-4 Ebonyi-4 Kano-3 Plateau-2 Gombe-2 Kebbi-1 Kwara-2 Bauchi-1 Borno-1 8915 cases of #COVID19Nigeria Discharged: 2592 Deaths: 259″…..
- Just In: Dubai police extradites ‘Hushpuppi’ & ‘Woodberry’ to the United States
- Persons with malaria and cold advised not to bother going to the airport – here’s why
- Nigeria’s continuous battle with married women and ‘state of origin’
- Just In: APC lists, Oyegun, Akpabio, Oshiomhole, Ganduje, Others, members of Edo Guber campaign council – read complete names
- OPay to shut all Nigerian operations excluding payments
- Nigerian table tennis champions qualify for 2021 Olympics
- Femi Falana, Olisa Agbakoba, Oby Ezekwesili, others launch new political movement
- FEC approves N10.6bn for roads in Kogi, Gombe and Adamawa States
- Doctors at Kogi Federal Medical Center begin Indefinite strike over armed attack
- Domestic flights to resume July 8 at Lagos, Abuja airports