Estimated Reading Time: 1
Coronavirus cases in Nigeria increased further on Wednesday with 389 cases reported by the country.
The new cases were confirmed by the Nigeria Centre for Disease Control (NCDC) on Twitter.
This takes the country’s total infections to 8,733 out of which 2,501 have been discharged with 254 losing their lives.
“389 new cases of #COVID19; Lagos-256 Katsina-23 Edo-22 Rivers-14 Kano-13 Adamawa-11 Akwa Ibom-11 Kaduna-7 Kwara-6 Nasarawa-6 Gombe-2 Plateau-2 Abia-2 Delta-2 Benue-2 Niger-2 Kogi-2 Oyo-2 Imo-1 Borno-1 Ogun-1 Anambra-1 8733 cases of #COVID19Nigeria Discharged: 2501 Deaths: 254″.
To continue telling under-reported stories, we need your support for the work we do, donate to https://www.paystack.com/paynewswirengr
Also, kindly donate to the work we do using this interim PAYPAL ID https://www.paypal.me/NewsWireNGR
- Nigeria declares public holiday for Eid-El-Maulud Celebration
- Buhari re-appoints INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu for another 5-year-term
- We must regulate social media – Nigerian govt insists making reference to #EndSARS protests
- 2 years after, judge throws out case against 57 Lagos men accused of homosexuality
- #EndSARS Protest: Finding a Pathway to Sustainable Peace and Development
- Supreme Court struck out a suit over disputed Soku oilfield – here’s why
- Breaking: Lagos govt approves reopening of markets across the state
- Fredrick Nwabufo: Does the FCT have a minister?
- Breaking: Long queues of petrol return to filling stations in Abuja
- Breaking: Hoodlums are currently looting the NYSC office in Abuja