Estimated Reading Time: 1
Coronavirus cases in Nigeria increased further on Wednesday with 389 cases reported by the country.
The new cases were confirmed by the Nigeria Centre for Disease Control (NCDC) on Twitter.
This takes the country’s total infections to 8,733 out of which 2,501 have been discharged with 254 losing their lives.
“389 new cases of #COVID19; Lagos-256 Katsina-23 Edo-22 Rivers-14 Kano-13 Adamawa-11 Akwa Ibom-11 Kaduna-7 Kwara-6 Nasarawa-6 Gombe-2 Plateau-2 Abia-2 Delta-2 Benue-2 Niger-2 Kogi-2 Oyo-2 Imo-1 Borno-1 Ogun-1 Anambra-1 8733 cases of #COVID19Nigeria Discharged: 2501 Deaths: 254″.
To continue telling under-reported stories, we need your support for the work we do, donate to https://www.paystack.com/paynewswirengr
Also, kindly donate to the work we do using this interim PAYPAL ID https://www.paypal.me/NewsWireNGR
- Doctors in Lagos State begin warning strike on Monday
- National Theatre handed over to bankers’ committee for renovation
- LASG seals 33 hotels, bars, restaurants, others for violating reopening protocols
- Bollywood Superstars Amitabh Bachchan and Aishwarya Rai Test Positive For COVID-19
- NCDC certifies Kwara for COVID-19 testing
- Magu-Gate: Meet Pastor Emmanuel Omale; Prophet named in alleged money laundering report
- More trouble in Ondo as workers threaten strike over unpaid salary arrears
- Parents, Teachers association to meet with FG over cancelled WAEC
- 356 soldiers in the North-East and other theatres of operations tender resignation letters, citing “loss of interest”
- No testing for Covid-19 in Cross River State on weekends – NMA complains