Estimated Reading Time: 1
Nigeria reports 339 new cases of the novel coronavirus on Thursday, bringing its total infections to 7,016.
The Nigeria Centre for Disease Control, in a tweet via its official handle, confirmed the new figures.
According to the health agency, Lagos reported 139 new cases, Kano had 28, Oyo 28, Edo 25, and Katsina 22.
Other states with new cases include Kaduna with 18, Jigawa with 14, Yobe and Plateau with 13 cases each, the FCT with 11, eight in Gombe, five in Ogun, four in Bauchi and Nasarawa each, three in Delta, two in Ondo, and one each in Rivers and Adamawa.
To continue telling under-reported stories, we need your support for the work we do, donate to https://www.paystack.com/paynewswirengr
Also, kindly donate to the work we do using this interim PAYPAL ID https://www.paypal.me/NewsWireNGR
- Nigerian Government may reciprocate the visa restriction imposed on its citizens by the United States, Others
- Abubakar Malami denies corruption allegations; writes to Buhari
- Covid-19: Lagos council demands fumigation fees, certificates from churches
- Hollywood actor Antonio Banderas tests positive for COVID-19
- Breaking: Federal High Court orders substituted service of disqualification suit on Ize-Iyamu
- Civil servants on levels 12, 13 have been directed to resume work
- EiE opens ‘Hacking the Nigeria Code’ online course for citizen engagement
- There could be regrets; Federal Government warns as COVID-19 deaths approach 1,000
- 4.36 million oil barrels lost to power outage, others – NNPC
- Nigeria launches project in Osun to begin gold mining and refining in 2021