Estimated Reading Time: 1
The President Muhammadu Buhari and state governors are meeting.
According to Bashir Ahmed, a Presidential aide on Monday, the President is holding a virtual meeting with some members of the Nigerian Governors’ Forum, led by the forum chairman Governor Kayode Fayemi of Ekiti State.
The meeting is holding via a video conference and Buhari is participating from the Presidential Villa, Abuja
The Chairman of the Nigerian Governors Forum and Governor of Ekiti State, Dr Kayode Fayemi, leads his colleagues at the meeting.
The Minister of Finance, Budget and National Planning, Mrs Zainab Ahmed; Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria, Mr Godwin Emefiele; and the Attorney-General of the Federation and Minister of Justice, Mr Abubakar Malami, are seen attending the meeting with Buhari in a photograph released by the State House.
The agenda is not clear, but it may not be unrelated to finances, the impact of COVID-19, and security challenges.
To continue telling under-reported stories, we need your support for the work we do, donate to https://paystack.com/paynewswirengr
Also, kindly donate to the work we do using this interim PAYPAL ID https://www.paypal.me/NewsWireNGR.
- Over 15 million Nigerians abuse drugs – NDLEA new boss promises to end drug abuse
- Abuja resident hospitalised after IGP’s orderly fires AK-47 rifle in beer parlour
- Buba Marwa resumes office as NDLEA Chairman
- Invest in dispelling COVID-19 misinformation – Cross River Primary Healthcare DG urges FG
- Oyo PDP alleges APC is behind production of fake Amotekun uniforms
- Anambra first lady, Ebelechukwu Obiano gets moderna COVID-19 vaccine in America
- 2023: Nigerians should reward Tinubu with Presidency – House of Rep member
- Declare Dogara’s seat vacant; PDP asks court
- Buhari appoints DG for National Directorate of Employment
- Federal Government says COVID-19 tests are not required for returning students