Estimated Reading Time: 1
President Muhammadu Buhari will address Nigerians on Monday, even as the first phase of the gradual easing of the COVID-19 lockdown comes to an end.
This is according to Aliyu Sani, the national coordinator of the Presidential Task Force (PTF) on COVID-19.
Mr. Aliyu made this disclosure when he appeared on Channels Television’s Sunday Politics.
The task force coordinator noted that the President is the only one who can decide on whether or not the country should go ahead with the second phase of lockdown ease.
He said the task force has been reviewing and monitoring quite closely, stressing that there are some concerns in terms of the implementation.
Mr Aliyu added that recommendations have been made to the President and everyone will have to wait for his decision on Monday.
To continue telling under-reported stories, we need your support for the work we do, donate to https://paystack.com/paynewswirengr
Also, kindly donate to the work we do using this interim PAYPAL ID https://www.paypal.me/NewsWireNGR.
- Breaking: Drama as Lagos state judicial panel of inquiry members arrive military hospital Ikoyi #EndSARS
- Olabode George says AlphaBeta earns around N7.5bn ($19 million) monthly
- In Zamfara, 21 killed by bandits
- Protesters killed 22 officers, destroyed 205 Stations – Nigerian Police lie about #EndSARS
- Ndoma-Egba tells hoodlums who broke into his house to return the robes of his late father who was a judge
- Lagos lawmaker says most young Nigerians are high on drugs in reaction to #EndSARS protest
- Cross River primary health care boss decries destruction of health centers
- Nigeria will ensure Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala emerges WTO DG; Federal Government vows
- Lagos Lawmaker says hoodlums hijacked #EndSARS protests because protesters gave them food
- Buhari says Nigeria’s economy too fragile for COVID-19 lockdown