Estimated Reading Time: 1
President Muhammadu Buhari will address Nigerians on Monday, even as the first phase of the gradual easing of the COVID-19 lockdown comes to an end.
This is according to Aliyu Sani, the national coordinator of the Presidential Task Force (PTF) on COVID-19.
Mr. Aliyu made this disclosure when he appeared on Channels Television’s Sunday Politics.
The task force coordinator noted that the President is the only one who can decide on whether or not the country should go ahead with the second phase of lockdown ease.
He said the task force has been reviewing and monitoring quite closely, stressing that there are some concerns in terms of the implementation.
Mr Aliyu added that recommendations have been made to the President and everyone will have to wait for his decision on Monday.
To continue telling under-reported stories, we need your support for the work we do, donate to https://paystack.com/paynewswirengr
Also, kindly donate to the work we do using this interim PAYPAL ID https://www.paypal.me/NewsWireNGR.
- Uber, Bolt drivers in Lagos threaten to begin strike on Monday
- Photos: Royal Funeral for Prince Philip as he’s laid to rest at Windsor Castle
- One dead as bandits attack police checkpoint in Taraba
- COVID-19: ‘Forcing people to be vaccinated is immoral’ Bishop Oyedepo says
- Nigerian Government drill boreholes in Buhari home state to avoid the spread of Covid-19
- Odua self-determination rally suffers setback as police surround venue in Ibadan
- Dogs to complement security arrangements in Katsina boarding schools
- Breaking: University of Ibadan releases 2020/2021 Post-UTME results
- Nigeria Medical Association denies ties with criminal bandits of Zamfara
- Peru’s former president, Martin Vizcarra, banned from holding public office