Estimated Reading Time: 1
President Muhammadu Buhari will address Nigerians on Monday, even as the first phase of the gradual easing of the COVID-19 lockdown comes to an end.
This is according to Aliyu Sani, the national coordinator of the Presidential Task Force (PTF) on COVID-19.
Mr. Aliyu made this disclosure when he appeared on Channels Television’s Sunday Politics.
The task force coordinator noted that the President is the only one who can decide on whether or not the country should go ahead with the second phase of lockdown ease.
He said the task force has been reviewing and monitoring quite closely, stressing that there are some concerns in terms of the implementation.
Mr Aliyu added that recommendations have been made to the President and everyone will have to wait for his decision on Monday.
To continue telling under-reported stories, we need your support for the work we do, donate to https://paystack.com/paynewswirengr
Also, kindly donate to the work we do using this interim PAYPAL ID https://www.paypal.me/NewsWireNGR.
- Abia State Government gives 7 Days ultimatum to street traders in Aba
- Oyo State gets first female Police Commissioner
- Wedding Photos: Former speaker Dimeji Bankole weds Kebbi Governor’s daughter
- Nigeria’s Golden Eaglets qualify for WAFU final, U17 AFCON
- Femi Adesina says Nigerians who fail to pray are guilty of prolonging the war against insecurity
- COVID-19: UK to close all travel corridors
- NAFDAC warns against the circulation of fake coronavirus vaccines
- The Kwara women who built community school with their personal funds have been refunded
- NIMC lists 50 NIN enrolment centres in Lagos, Abuja
- CAC declares companies inactive for failing to file annual returns