Estimated Reading Time: 1
Forbes8 announces Nigeria’s First Resilience Digital Startup Accelerator program. The free virtual accelerator will welcome 100 top companies from Nigeria. Founders selected for the program will undergo 4 intensive weeks of digital training to help build and scale their companies for the future. Applications are now open and close on May 26th. Apply Now
Forbes Magazine is an iconic brand that has graced our business culture for over a century (since 1917). Forbes recently launched Forbes8 – a Netflix for entrepreneurs community platform to provide access to its top business mogul community so we can show you “how to make it” and thrive as a business pioneer today.
Nigeria’s First Digital Startup Accelerator Program hosted by Forbes8 and powered by the Global Startup Ecosystem is making a historic move to train and support Nigerian small and medium size businesses and scaling startups. The Forbes8 digital accelerator program is open to all small businesses, startups, and freelancers. Startups can apply for admission to the Forbes8 digital accelerator on a rolling basis between May 5th- May 26th.
The program is free. No equity ask. No obligation. Accepted companies will have access to live virtual accelerator training for 4 weeks, access to the Forbes8 community and access to $100k in free credits and perks from AWS, Google Cloud, IBM Cloud and Sendgrid.
More information on partnerships can be found by emailing the team email@example.com.
To continue telling under-reported stories, we need your support for the work we do, donate to https://paystack.com/pay
Also, kindly donate to the work we do using this interim PAYPAL ID https://www.paypal.me/NewsWireNGR.
- Sell petrol at old rate until PPPRA gives directive, IPMAN tells members
- #Revolutionow protesters in Osun may be locked up for 14 days as DSS obtains detention order
- Governor Seyi Makinde approves N59.7 Million for Amotekun
- Nigeria, along with other ILO Member countries, ratify convention on child labour
- Health workers in Bauchi to begin strike on Thursday
- Association of aircraft pilots and engineers threaten to shut down all airlines over sacked pilots
- Arrested #RevolutionNow protesters released; they violated COVID-19 protocols says FCTA
- Edo Elections: Deputy governor accuses Oshiomhole of N80 million bribe to lawmakers
- Edo State Deputy Speaker impeached
- Kaduna state government is not aware of any land grabbing incidents says Governor El-Rufai