Estimated Reading Time: 1
The Nigerian Centre for Disease Control on Sunday confirmed 248 new COVID-19 cases in Nigeria to 4,399.
According to the agency, Nigeria also recorded 17 more deaths from the pandemic, taking the country’s death toll to 143 with total recoveries rising to 778.
Eighty-one of the new cases were in Lagos State, 35 in Jigawa, while Borno and Kano states each had 26 new confirmed cases.
Twenty new cases were confirmed for Bauchi, 13 in the Federal Capital Territory Abuja, 12 in Edo, 10 in Sokoto and seven in Zamfara.
Kwara and Kebbi each had four new cases; Gombe, Taraba, Ogun and Ekiti each had two cases, while Osun and Bayelsa had a case each.
248 new cases of #COVID19;’
4399 cases of #COVID19 in Nigeria
To continue telling under-reported stories, we need your support for the work we do, donate to https://paystack.com/pay
Also, kindly donate to the work we do using this interim PAYPAL ID https://www.paypal.me/NewsWireNGR.
- Senate queries CBN over ‘missing’ $3.3 billion
- Nassarawa to get N8.1bn for the construction of multipurpose dam from FG
- Nigerian Airforce records first all-female crew on operational ISR mission
- Civil Society groups in Nigeria call for a state of emergency on SGBV in Nigeria.
- Lagos State Government to reverse Land Use Charge
- Female bodies and the illusion of safe spaces in Nigeria
- COVID-19 Update: Nigeria records 348 new cases, total infections exceed 11,000
- TechHerNG begins the re-launching Africa ‘emphasising tech, prioritising progression’ series
- WHO to resume chloroquine coronavirus clinical trials
- APC generated N135m from sale of forms to 6 Governorship aspirants