Estimated Reading Time: 1
Nigeria has recorded 381 new cases of COVID-19, bringing the total number of confirmed cases in the country to 3526. This was announced by the Nigeria Centre for Disease Control, NCDC on Thursday via its verified Twitter handle.
The 381 new cases are the highest Nigeria has ever recorded in 24 hours since the outbreak of the coronavirus pandemic in the country.
“381 new cases of #COVID19; 183-Lagos 55-Kano 44-Jigawa 19-Zamfara 19-Bauchi 11-Katsina 9-Borno 8-Kwara 7-Kaduna 6-Gombe 5-Ogun 4-Sokoto 3-Oyo 3-Rivers 2-Niger 1-Akwa Ibom 1-Enugu 1-Plateau 3526 cases of #COVID19 in Nigeria Discharged: 601 Deaths: 107″….
To continue telling under-reported stories, we need your support for the work we do, donate to https://paystack.com/pay
Also, kindly donate to the work we do using this interim PAYPAL ID https://www.paypal.me/NewsWireNGR.
- Nominations list for the 14th Headies Award is out, Check out the complete Nominations list
- Murder: Court upholds death sentence for Maryam Sanda
- Canadian Government supports Nigeria to strengthen security at the borders
- By-Election: Police in Lagos announce restriction of movement from 6am – 6pm in affected areas
- Arik Air sacks 300 staff members, claims economic hardship
- Patrick Vieira has been sacked as coach of Nice
- Just In: Appeal court sacks Senator Ifeanyi Araraume as Imo North APC candidate
- #EndSARS: Nigerian Police withdraws petition to end ongoing judicial panel
- CAN condemns Zabarmari massacre, calls it ‘satanic’
- Just in: Court remands Maina at Kuje Correction centre