Estimated Reading Time: <1
The Kano State, Ministry of Health has announced an additional 12 new confirmed cases of Covid-19.
Tanko Yakassai, media aide to governor tweeted the news early Thursday.
He wrote, additional 12 new confirmed cases of Covid-19 have been announced this evening by the Ministry of Health @KNSMOH. The total number of confirmed positive cases in Kano now stands at 21. #StayAtHomeAndStaySafe
- Doctors at Kogi Federal Medical Center begin Indefinite strike over armed attack
- Domestic flights to resume July 8 at Lagos, Abuja airports
- Suspended National Broadcasting Commission DG re-arraigned over ‘N2.5 billion fraud
- Lagos airport gets N2.2bn for runway extension
- Former chairperson of NSITF, Ngozi Olejeme, forfeits 48 properties
- Federal government increases petrol price to N143.80
- BudgIT launches open Nigerian states data portal
- National Assembly suspends special public works programme
- Ondo governorship polls; INEC suspends registration of new voters
- Newly released Senator Orji Kalu proposes amendment to criminal justice act