Estimated Reading Time: <1
The Kano State, Ministry of Health has announced an additional 12 new confirmed cases of Covid-19.
Tanko Yakassai, media aide to governor tweeted the news early Thursday.
He wrote, additional 12 new confirmed cases of Covid-19 have been announced this evening by the Ministry of Health @KNSMOH. The total number of confirmed positive cases in Kano now stands at 21. #StayAtHomeAndStaySafe
- Breaking: University of Ibadan releases 2020/2021 Post-UTME results
- Nigeria Medical Association denies ties with criminal bandits of Zamfara
- Peru’s former president, Martin Vizcarra, banned from holding public office
- Was Nigeria’s finance minister ignorant? or lying? – CBN Governor Emefiele says Printing money is a cardinal job of the lenders
- Helen McCrory, star of Peaky Blinders, dies aged 52
- German govt ignores Nigeria, picks Ghana to establish West African center for global health
- Cheta Nwanze: Security, civic space and the media
- DSS claims to have uncovered plans by IPOB to Bomb banks in South-East
- ‘Bandits are threatening to marry our girls’ Parents of abducted Kaduna students cry out
- Local Government workers block convoy of Nasarawa Deputy Governor