Estimated Reading Time: <1
Nigeria has recorded 20 new cases of Coronavirus, taking the national total to 343, according to the Nigerian Centre for Disease Control, NCDC.
Of the 20 new cases, Lagos has 13 of them, two each in Edo, Kano and Ogun while Ondo recorded one case.
The tweet reads, “Twenty new cases of #COVID19 have been reported as follows: 13 in Lagos 2 in Edo 2 in Kano 2 in Ogun 1 in Ondo As at 09:50 pm 13th April there are 343 confirmed cases of #COVID19 reported in Nigeria. 91 have been discharged with 10 deaths No of states with confirmed cases:19″
- Senate queries CBN over ‘missing’ $3.3 billion
- Nassarawa to get N8.1bn for the construction of multipurpose dam from FG
- Nigerian Airforce records first all-female crew on operational ISR mission
- Civil Society groups in Nigeria call for a state of emergency on SGBV in Nigeria.
- Lagos State Government to reverse Land Use Charge
- Female bodies and the illusion of safe spaces in Nigeria
- COVID-19 Update: Nigeria records 348 new cases, total infections exceed 11,000
- TechHerNG begins the re-launching Africa ‘emphasising tech, prioritising progression’ series
- WHO to resume chloroquine coronavirus clinical trials
- APC generated N135m from sale of forms to 6 Governorship aspirants