Estimated Reading Time: 1
The Anambra State Government has ordered the closure of private and public motor parks in the state after the index case of Coronavirus in the state went missing.
The patient, who came into the state from Lagos and was tested after showing signs of the virus, has been on the run for several hours now.
Commissioner for Transport in the state, Christian Madubuko, in a statement on Saturday said persons, who disobey the motor parks closure order would “incur the wrath of the government”.
He said, “The Ministry of Transport wishes to inform all owners and managers of public and private parks in Anambra State that all parks are hereby closed.
“This is to ensure the containment and spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19) in the state.
“Please, all concerned must adhere to this directive with immediate effect.”
- Lagos lawmaker says most young Nigerians are high on drugs in reaction to #EndSARS protest
- Cross River primary health care boss decries destruction of health centers
- Nigeria will ensure Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala emerges WTO DG; Federal Government vows
- Lagos Lawmaker says hoodlums hijacked #EndSARS protests because protesters gave them food
- Buhari says Nigeria’s economy too fragile for COVID-19 lockdown
- CBN releases guidelines for N75 billion youth investment fund
- #EndSARS: Did the Nigerian Government kill its citizens and tried to erase all the evidence?
- Former spokesman says Army used blank bullets in Lekki shooting; faults Amnesty International report
- Lagos schools to reopen November 2
- The National Security Adviser says protesters used social media to incite violence