Estimated Reading Time: 1
The Presidential Task Force on COVID-19 says it will publish the full details of funds remitted and disbursed from the nation’s relief account.
The Chairman of the Task Force, Boss Mustapha, while giving updates on Covid19 in the country, said that an agreed arrangement with the Accountant General of the Federation has been reached on the subject matter.
Boss Mustapha, who is also the Secretary to the Government of the Federation, said the committee is assessing the lockdown order and will advise the President accordingly.
He also revealed that in the coming days, Nigeria will be receiving some items under the United Nation’s food basket.
While reemphasizing on the need for Nigerians to obey social distancing practice, the SGF noted that private hospitals that want to be engaged in the management and treatment of the disease are to be cleared by the relevant authorities before they can carry out such exercise.
- Nigerian Army deploys 300 female officers to volatile Abuja-Kaduna highway
- Outrage as Abuja area council charges hotel N500,000 radio and television licence fee
- 3rd Mainland Bridge to be shut for another 3 days – FG
- COVID-19 outbreak in Anambra House of Assembly; plenty cancelled
- NANS support NDLEA’s proposal to administer drug tests to students before admissions
- Nigerians can now register for NIN with Telcos – NIMC
- Electricity: Power sub-stations in Oyo and Ogun States to be completed with N124.2 million – FG
- Federal Executive Council approves N995 Million for road projects
- Governor Seyi Makinde deploys 200 Amotekun operatives in Ibarapa
- House of Representatives promises to pass PIB by April