Estimated Reading Time: 1
The Lagos Government on Thursday said it has discharged seven patients from the Mainland Hospital, an infectious disease facility in Yaba area of the state.
Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu disclosed this via his verified Twitter handle @jidesanwoolu.
He had tweeted, “Good people of Lagos, I bring you awesome news from IDH, Yaba, which is as a testament to our resolve to overcome the lethal #COVID19 pandemic ravaging the world.
“Today, we discharged seven more patients who have fully recovered and tested negative twice consecutively for #COVID19.
The Governor continued, “This brings to 39 the number of discharged patients in Lagos. The patients include one female and six males; three of the discharged male patients are foreign nationals; two Ukrainians and one Italian.”
“As we look forward to more great news in the coming days, I implore you all to support our offensive against #COVID?19 by complying with our directives and taking responsibility for yourselves and your community”.
“In the coming days, some of our health workers will be moving around in pairs to administer an electronic questionnaire at homes and healthcare facilities to make enquiries about some symptoms like cough, cold and fever”.
“This is in a bid to intensify our search for possible cases of #COVID19 in different communities across the State known as *Active Case Search*. These officials can be identified with a #COVID19 outbreak response tag or a letter from the LGA”.
- Wike of Rivers State has advised residents to be wary of air travellers from Abuja and Lagos – states with high coronavirus cases
- Oniru residents write Sanwo-olu over New Oba’s alleged use of thugs
- Just In: Nigeria develops, launches COVID-19 test kit
- The Vice President did not collect N4 Billion from Magu – Laolu Akande
- Federal government approves N108 billion for road projects
- Nigeria to review her foreign policy in order to reflect current realities
- “‘Indictment’ reinforces our position that the EFCC, under his watch, has been a huge scam” – PDP on Ibrahim Magu
- Ose Anenih: Change and the Institutionalisation of Corruption
- Imo Governor queries IMSU VC over non-payment of staff salaries
- FG cancels resumption of schools, withdraws unity schools from 2020 WASSCE