Estimated Reading Time: 1
The Lagos Government on Thursday said it has discharged seven patients from the Mainland Hospital, an infectious disease facility in Yaba area of the state.
Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu disclosed this via his verified Twitter handle @jidesanwoolu.
He had tweeted, “Good people of Lagos, I bring you awesome news from IDH, Yaba, which is as a testament to our resolve to overcome the lethal #COVID19 pandemic ravaging the world.
“Today, we discharged seven more patients who have fully recovered and tested negative twice consecutively for #COVID19.
The Governor continued, “This brings to 39 the number of discharged patients in Lagos. The patients include one female and six males; three of the discharged male patients are foreign nationals; two Ukrainians and one Italian.”
“As we look forward to more great news in the coming days, I implore you all to support our offensive against #COVID?19 by complying with our directives and taking responsibility for yourselves and your community”.
“In the coming days, some of our health workers will be moving around in pairs to administer an electronic questionnaire at homes and healthcare facilities to make enquiries about some symptoms like cough, cold and fever”.
“This is in a bid to intensify our search for possible cases of #COVID19 in different communities across the State known as *Active Case Search*. These officials can be identified with a #COVID19 outbreak response tag or a letter from the LGA”.
- Yakassai: Jonathan did not punish you, Tinubu, El-Rufai for criticism – Falana tells Buhari
- Jangebe abduction will be the last – Buhari assures
- NDLEA arrests a trans-border drug trafficker with N1bn worth of cocaine in Sokoto
- Just In: Katsina orders reopening of boarding schools after Kankara abduction
- Salihu Tanko-Yakasai’s family petitions DSS
- COVID-19: Nigeria to get four million vaccine doses Tuesday
- APC Youths blame Salihu Tanko-Yakasai for his comments on Buhari – demand his release
- Chinedu Ekeke: Buhari regime, gasping for air, begging to breathe
- Correction: 317 kidnapped schoolgirls of Government Secondary School in Jangebe, Zamfara yet to be freed
- I will never accept and legalise same-sex marriage – Ghana President, Akufo-Addo