Estimated Reading Time: <1
The fire that engulfed the fourth floor of Treasury House has been put out.
Minister of State Budget and National Planning arrived the scene a short while ago in the company of the Accountant General of the Federation to assess the level of damage.
Men of The Federal Fire Service, Air Force, Navy, FCT Fire Service were on hand to put out the fire.
The Nation Newspaper reports that they have just left the building to allow the minister and AGF tour the damaged parts of the building.
- Just In: Schools across Nigeria remain closed – here’s all you need to know about the lifted restrictions
- In Nigeria, domestic flights to resume Operations from June 21
- Breaking: Religious gatherings can now resume – FG
- Edo Polls: Obaseki seeks Buhari’s intervention
- Breaking: APC governors converge in Abuja for crucial meeting on Obaseki
- Police confirms assassination of district head, APC chairman by bandits
- Breaking: Nigerian Govt reduces petrol pump price to N121.50 per litre
- Breaking: Tribunal rejects party’s request to join petition in Bayelsa governorship dispute
- Salawa Abeni’s 19 year old blackmailer has been arrested
- “Aboki” and the dangers of othering in Nigeria