Estimated Reading Time: <1
The fire that engulfed the fourth floor of Treasury House has been put out.
Minister of State Budget and National Planning arrived the scene a short while ago in the company of the Accountant General of the Federation to assess the level of damage.
Men of The Federal Fire Service, Air Force, Navy, FCT Fire Service were on hand to put out the fire.
The Nation Newspaper reports that they have just left the building to allow the minister and AGF tour the damaged parts of the building.
- “I won’t take any vaccine” – Governor Yahaya Bello has said Kogi state people are not “guinea pigs”
- I tested positive for COVID-19 – Obasanjo
- Singer, Simi says female entertainers are constantly pitted against each other – she explains the difficulties
- Lagos State Government announces 3 months partial closure of Marine bridge
- WAEC cancels Literature-in English exams; candidates to rewrite papers March 11
- “They took away about 470 cows and cattle” killed 15 persons – Eyewitness accounts after gunmen storm Sokoto
- Speaker Gbajabiamila begs Nigerians to accept COVID-19 vaccine
- “That is the trump card that I will not reveal” – Chief of Defense Staff, General Lucky Irabor talks tough
- Repentant Boko Haram members return to the terror group after spying on security agents formation – Governor Zulum
- Nigerian soldier and his girlfriend were recently caught supplying ammunitions and military uniforms to armed bandits in Zamfara