Estimated Reading Time: 1
Another COVID-19 death has been recorded in Nigeria.
The new Coronavirus fatality was recorded in Lagos State.
This was disclosed via Twitter by Professor Akin Abayomi, the State’s Commissioner for Health.
In his tweet on Wednesday, Prof Abayomi stated that the victim is a 66-year-old citizen of the United Kingdom.
According to Professor Abayomi, the victim travelled from India via Dubai and entered Lagos on the 17th of March, 2020.
The Commissioner also confirmed that cases of Coronavirus had increased by 10, bringing the total number of confirmed cases in the state to 130.
He further disclosed that another COVID-19 patient has been discharged after full recovery, this brings the number of discharged patients to 32.
- Anambra will not tolerate armed herders – Obiano
- Families sell property to pay N15million ransom to terrorist herders
- The security situation in Nigeria today is beyond the APC – Nasarawa Governor cries out
- Reveal identities of the terrorists behind Jangebe schoolgirls abduction – ACF tells Matawalle
- Finally, 3.92 million COVID-19 vaccines arrive in Nigeria
- Buhari has declared Zamfara a no-fly zone
- Insecurity is the number one problem of Africa – Akinwunmi Adesina
- Breaking: Senate confirm appointment of new service chiefs
- Buhari, Osinbajo meet with National Security Council
- Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie’s mum is dead