Estimated Reading Time: 1
Another COVID-19 death has been recorded in Nigeria.
The new Coronavirus fatality was recorded in Lagos State.
This was disclosed via Twitter by Professor Akin Abayomi, the State’s Commissioner for Health.
In his tweet on Wednesday, Prof Abayomi stated that the victim is a 66-year-old citizen of the United Kingdom.
According to Professor Abayomi, the victim travelled from India via Dubai and entered Lagos on the 17th of March, 2020.
The Commissioner also confirmed that cases of Coronavirus had increased by 10, bringing the total number of confirmed cases in the state to 130.
He further disclosed that another COVID-19 patient has been discharged after full recovery, this brings the number of discharged patients to 32.
- Breaking: NNPC raises alarm over contaminated diesel offered across Nigeria
- Going Green; Nigeria and sustainable architecture
- Gov Yahaya Bello lifts lockdown in Kabba-Bunu, insists Kogi Is COVID-19 free
- Nigerians should emulate President Buhari – Presidency
- Atiku commends removal of fuel subsidy, laments time wasted
- Buhari extends NCC boss, Danbatta’s tenure
- Police arrest Abuja lawyer defending women in a sexual assault case amidst national protest against sexual violence
- Appeal Court rules in favour of Audu Maikori, awards 10.5M in damages
- 3 Brothers Arrested For The Kidnap & Murder Of a 55 Year Old Mother In Abuja
- Covid-19: Kano commences house to house testing