Estimated Reading Time: <1
The Special Adviser to the Nasarawa state Governor on Local Government, Chieftaincy Affairs and Community Development Mr John Mamman, has been abducted.
The chairman of Kokona Local government area, Saidu Kurki, revealed that Mr Mamman was taken on Saturday night at about 8pm at his house in the Dari community of Kokona Local Government Area.
According to him, Mr Mamman alongside his friends were relaxing in his apartment when kidnappers invaded his house shooting sporadically in the air after which they whisked him away.
The abductors he added, have not made any contact with family members.
- “We have lost a great member” Redeemed Church Demands #JUSTICE4UWA
- Breaking: Churches to reopen next week in A/Ibom
- Return to negotiation or…, Ngige warns ASUU
- Amnesty International says Nigeria gov’ts response to rape continues to be woefully inadequate
- Raped & left for dead: Edo Governor wants justice for 22-yr-old student of University of Benin
- Buhari’s refusal to address the country on May 29 is because he’s weighed down with failure – PDP
- $5.513bn loan: SERAP wants Buhari to reveal spending details of loans by his government since 2015
- PDP records landslide victory in Benue LGA elections
- Rape In RCCG; Uwa’s murder raises questions about the safety of Nigerian women
- “A lot of great things are going to come out of this lockdown” – Pastor Enoch Adeboye