Estimated Reading Time: 1
11 more patients have recovered and have been discharged from the Infectious Disease Hospital facility in Yaba, Lagos.
According to a statement by the Lagos state governor, Babajide Sanwo-Olu on his Twitter page, they have fully recovered and have tested negative to #COVID19 and have been allowed to return home to their families.
The patients include two females and nine males. Their results came out negative in two rounds of tests.
“I want to use this opportunity to, once again, thank our frontline health workers and other professionals for their service.” The Governor said.
The Governor also reiterated that this is not the time to relax, but a time to “maintain our vigilance because of the community infection that we are beginning to see.”
He then assured Nigerias of victory over the disease and asked for cooperation and support.
- Over 15 million Nigerians abuse drugs – NDLEA new boss promises to end drug abuse
- Abuja resident hospitalised after IGP’s orderly fires AK-47 rifle in beer parlour
- Buba Marwa resumes office as NDLEA Chairman
- Invest in dispelling COVID-19 misinformation – Cross River Primary Healthcare DG urges FG
- Oyo PDP alleges APC is behind production of fake Amotekun uniforms
- Anambra first lady, Ebelechukwu Obiano gets moderna COVID-19 vaccine in America
- 2023: Nigerians should reward Tinubu with Presidency – House of Rep member
- Declare Dogara’s seat vacant; PDP asks court
- Buhari appoints DG for National Directorate of Employment
- Federal Government says COVID-19 tests are not required for returning students