Estimated Reading Time: 1
11 more patients have recovered and have been discharged from the Infectious Disease Hospital facility in Yaba, Lagos.
According to a statement by the Lagos state governor, Babajide Sanwo-Olu on his Twitter page, they have fully recovered and have tested negative to #COVID19 and have been allowed to return home to their families.
The patients include two females and nine males. Their results came out negative in two rounds of tests.
“I want to use this opportunity to, once again, thank our frontline health workers and other professionals for their service.” The Governor said.
The Governor also reiterated that this is not the time to relax, but a time to “maintain our vigilance because of the community infection that we are beginning to see.”
He then assured Nigerias of victory over the disease and asked for cooperation and support.
- WHO to resume chloroquine coronavirus clinical trials
- APC generated N135m from sale of forms to 6 Governorship aspirants
- FG approves reimbursement of funds expended by States in fixing Federal roads
- Court reinstates five Kano lawmakers suspended for backing dethroned Emir Sanusi
- Lawmakers to amend Labour Act to strengthen NLC
- INEC must provide face masks for voters in Edo and Ondo – Falana
- Edo State Governor, Godwin Obaseki arrives APC National Secretariat
- Just In: Gunmen invaded Kaduna community, killing villagers in Kajuru Local Govt
- Toyin Ojora Saraki: Let me be clear, we are failing women and girls
- Borno Governor suspends all staff of General Hospital for negligence