Estimated Reading Time: 1
Governor Kayode Fayemi of Ekiti State is now in self-isolation following the coronavirus outbreak in Nigeria.
The Ekiti governor revealed this in a tweet on his handle on Wednesday, adding that he has also taken a test for the disease.
According to him, he had been in meetings with two persons who have tested positive, expressing optimism that he will come out “all clear” in the end.
“I just took a COVD-19 test, having gone into self isolation since yesterday evening,” the former minister tweeted.
“I’m asymptomatic and feel well, but I was in meetings with two people who had since tested positive. I look forward to an all clear and have encouraged all my colleagues to take the test.”
- Bandits displace over 600, mostly women and children in Katsina, Buhari’s home state
- Late Abba Kyari “fingered” in the ‘face-off’ between Abike Dabiri-Erewa and Minister Pantami -Read this Letter
- Parents Who Enroll Children Into Almajiri System May Go To Jail – El-Rufai
- Manager of Demolished Prodest Hotel Among 27 New COVID-19 Cases In Rivers
- All I Always Wanted In The Music Space Is Consistency – iLLBliss
- N-Power Beneficiaries Say They Have Not Received April Payment, Dispute Minister’s Claims
- INEC To Create E-Platforms For Submission Of Nomination Forms In Edo & Ondo Elections
- Nigerian Govt issues circular warning senior officials against leaking documents
- US Government probes Nigeria’s Akinwunmi Adesina at Africa Development Bank
- NDDC: Who Is Afraid Of The President’s Order For A Forensic Audit?