Estimated Reading Time: 1
The Nigeria Centre for Disease Control has confirmed that cases of coronavirus in the country have hit 50.
The NCDC on its website said, “On the 25th March 25, 2020, Six new confirmed cases of COVID-19 was recorded in Nigeria.
“Till date, 50 cases have been confirmed, two cases have been discharged and one death from COVID-19 recorded in Nigeria.
“Of the new six cases reported on March 25, three are in Lagos State, one is in Osun State, one in Rivers State, and one is in FCT. All new cases have mild to moderate symptoms and are currently receiving care.”
HIGHLIGHTS as published by NCDC
• On the 25th of March 2020, Six new confirmed cases of COVID-19 recorded in Nigeria
• Till date, Fifty (50) cases have been confirmed, two cases have been discharged and one death from COVID-19 recorded in Nigeria
• Of the New (6) new cases reported on the 25th of March, Three (3) is in Lagos State, one (1) is in Osun State, one (1) is in Rivers State, and One (1) is in F.C.T.
• All new cases have mild to moderate symptoms and are currently receiving care.
• A multi-sectoral national emergency operations centre (EOC), activated at level 3, continues to coordinate the national response activities
- Plateau LG chairman, Ezekiel Mandyau, is dead
- Centre for disease control discharges higher number of Covid-19 patients in Nigeria
- COVID-19: Kano Governor orders ease of lockdown
- President Buhari suspends NSITF MD, four directors
- ‘I am not part of the National Consultative Front’ — Agbakoba denies new political movement
- Retirees in Osun protest non-payment of entitlements since 2015
- AfDB panel to review report on Adesina
- Nigeria stock market may end 2020 in red – Uwaleke
- Nigerian Labour Congress rejects new fuel price
- Buhari gives marching orders for revenue drive