Estimated Reading Time: 1
The Nigeria Centre for Disease Control has confirmed that cases of coronavirus in the country have hit 50.
The NCDC on its website said, “On the 25th March 25, 2020, Six new confirmed cases of COVID-19 was recorded in Nigeria.
“Till date, 50 cases have been confirmed, two cases have been discharged and one death from COVID-19 recorded in Nigeria.
“Of the new six cases reported on March 25, three are in Lagos State, one is in Osun State, one in Rivers State, and one is in FCT. All new cases have mild to moderate symptoms and are currently receiving care.”
HIGHLIGHTS as published by NCDC
• On the 25th of March 2020, Six new confirmed cases of COVID-19 recorded in Nigeria
• Till date, Fifty (50) cases have been confirmed, two cases have been discharged and one death from COVID-19 recorded in Nigeria
• Of the New (6) new cases reported on the 25th of March, Three (3) is in Lagos State, one (1) is in Osun State, one (1) is in Rivers State, and One (1) is in F.C.T.
• All new cases have mild to moderate symptoms and are currently receiving care.
• A multi-sectoral national emergency operations centre (EOC), activated at level 3, continues to coordinate the national response activities
- Tinubu describes Obaseki as an errant, ill disciplined governor and a dictator, who has been contemptuous of the people of Edo state
- Breaking: European Union lifts travel restrictions
- Fredrick Nwabufo: Naira Marley irritates the hypocrisy in all of us
- Buhari signs amended Companies Allied Matters bill
- Lai Mohammed says the hate speech N5 million fine is to deter those willing to destabilise Nigeria
- DG of the Progressive Governors forum says party is losing electoral value
- Just In: NUPENG orders tanker drivers to Suspend services in Lagos
- Candidate of the APC in Edo State, Ize-Iyamu says he does not want to go to Jail
- Former Nassarawa SSG cleared of all allegations of financial misappropriation
- Reps summon finance minister, predecessor over N1.7 trillion