Estimated Reading Time: 1
The Lagos State Government has asked public officers from Grade level 1 to 12 to stay at home for the next 14 days as part of precautions to curb the spread of the coronavirus disease.
The State Governor, Babajide Sanwo-Olu, gave the order on Sunday during a statewide address.
“Times like this call for heightening awareness to do the right thing” The Governor said.
He also enjoined citizens not to panic, saying that “this time calls for strict adherence to instructions from health professionals”
The Governor also announced that another isolation centre has been set up in Gbagada
Meanwhile, the governor noted that all those who have just returned from foreign trips must self-isolate for 14 days to be sure that they are free of the virus, while encouraging everyone to observe social distancing.
- WHO to resume chloroquine coronavirus clinical trials
- APC generated N135m from sale of forms to 6 Governorship aspirants
- FG approves reimbursement of funds expended by States in fixing Federal roads
- Court reinstates five Kano lawmakers suspended for backing dethroned Emir Sanusi
- Lawmakers to amend Labour Act to strengthen NLC
- INEC must provide face masks for voters in Edo and Ondo – Falana
- Edo State Governor, Godwin Obaseki arrives APC National Secretariat
- Just In: Gunmen invaded Kaduna community, killing villagers in Kajuru Local Govt
- Toyin Ojora Saraki: Let me be clear, we are failing women and girls
- Borno Governor suspends all staff of General Hospital for negligence