Estimated Reading Time: <1
The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) has directed that bureaux de change operators in the country must not sell dollars higher than N380 to end users.
This is compared to the previous N360/$ exchange rate.
This is contained in a memo signed by O.S. Nnaji, director of the apex bank’s trade and exchange department.
The memo was issued to banks and bureau de change operators.
- Governor Abdulrazaq reshuffles cabinet
- LASG announces partial reopening of schools
- Kogi Governor appoints acting Chief Judge
- Bauchi Governor suspends Emir of Misau
- APC plans to use Ganduje, Yahyah Bello and Uzodinma to derail Edo election – PDP
- Stamp duty will now be paid on house rent and C of O – FIRS
- No differences to sort out in APC, says Tinubu
- EFCC arraigns Malabu Oil, six others over $1 billion fraud
- Plateau State Chief of staff tests positive for COVID-19
- COVID-19: Akwa Ibom has not received any financial assistance from FG – Gov Udom Emmanuel