Estimated Reading Time: <1
Daughters of President Muhammadu Buhari is currently in self-isolation over coronavirus.
Aisha Buhari, the first lady, wrote on twitter, although her daughter did not show any symptoms of the virus, she went into self-isolation after returning from the UK.
“Good afternoon Nigerians, Earlier today my daughter returned from the UK being among the high Burden listed countries of COVID-19.
Based on the advice of the Hon. Minister Of Health , Presidential Task force on COVID – 19 and that of NCDC, She is on Self Isolation, not because she displayed any symptoms of the Covid-19,” she tweeted.
“Please I urge all parents to do the same if possible as prevention is better than cure. Similarly, I have shut down my office for two weeks with immediate effect while essential staff can work from home as a result of some Staff who recently returned from the UK .
“Let’s keep following the advice of the Federal Ministry of Health and the NCDC, which encourages maintaining social distancing, high hygiene culture through regular washing of hands with soaps and sanitizers.
- Former GMD of NNPC, Maikanti Baru is dead
- Obiano signs COVID-19 Prevention Bill into law
- APC accuses Bauchi Governor of starving state assembly of funds
- NCDC receives 50,000 medical face masks from Taiwan
- Nigeria confirms 387 new Coronavirus cases, totalling 9,302
- Buhari says post-coronavirus, an opportunity for Africa to look within, explore manufacturing potentials
- Buhari assures Nigerians that the mandate for change remains relevant to improve livelihoods
- Nigerian Government receives bids to track repatriated Abacha stolen funds
- Governor Tambuwal begs for more military intervention to end bandit attacks in Sokoto
- “Acute corruption, indebtedness and nepotism” – The PDP says of Buhari’s ‘regime’ in 5 years