Estimated Reading Time: <1
Daughters of President Muhammadu Buhari is currently in self-isolation over coronavirus.
Aisha Buhari, the first lady, wrote on twitter, although her daughter did not show any symptoms of the virus, she went into self-isolation after returning from the UK.
“Good afternoon Nigerians, Earlier today my daughter returned from the UK being among the high Burden listed countries of COVID-19.
Based on the advice of the Hon. Minister Of Health , Presidential Task force on COVID – 19 and that of NCDC, She is on Self Isolation, not because she displayed any symptoms of the Covid-19,” she tweeted.
“Please I urge all parents to do the same if possible as prevention is better than cure. Similarly, I have shut down my office for two weeks with immediate effect while essential staff can work from home as a result of some Staff who recently returned from the UK .
“Let’s keep following the advice of the Federal Ministry of Health and the NCDC, which encourages maintaining social distancing, high hygiene culture through regular washing of hands with soaps and sanitizers.
- Former NNPC GMD, Maikanti Baru, is Dead
- “Destructive shadow of bitterness, we’re shackled by the sins of our fathers”- Nigeria is haunted by the Biafran war
- Nigeria’s Elnathan John, others to judge Kalahari short story competition open to writers in Swahili, French and English
- President Buhari reconstitutes NNPC board
- We have worked hard for our COVID-19 free status- Cross River Govt
- Nigeria has failed to bring justice for mass atrocities committed during the Biafran war
- Six Airforce personnel jailed over Alex Badeh’s killing
- Former GMD of NNPC, Maikanti Baru is dead
- Obiano signs COVID-19 Prevention Bill into law
- APC accuses Bauchi Governor of starving state assembly of funds