Estimated Reading Time: <1
The Central Bank of Nigeria has announced 100 billion naira loan support for health laboratories in the country.
This according to Mr Godwin Emiefele is part of the CBN’s intervention in the economy following the impact of COVID 19.
Mr Emiefele, the Central Bank Governor further stated that that the Apex Bank has also increased its intervention in the manufacturing sector by one trillion naira.
Mr Emefiele also directed all commercial banks in the country to support pharmaceutical companies and the Healthcare industry.
He said the CBN will in the days ahead continue to reel out its support for the economy.
- Buhari will on Friday sign the revised 2020 budget into law
- British High Commission to restart visa applications for Nigerians ready to travel to the UK
- Sokoto to construct flyovers with N10.2 billion
- Nigeria’s Vice President wants probe allegation he received N4bn from Ibrahim Magu
- A total of N281 billion has so far been released to the NDDC since 2016 – here’s why the senate declared open an investigation
- Attorney General, member Nasarawa state task force test positive for COVID-19
- Nigeria begin evacuation of another batch of citizens stranded in Europe
- Opinion: Violence in Nigeria has taken diverse forms in recent times
- Wike of Rivers State has advised residents to be wary of air travellers from Abuja and Lagos – states with high coronavirus cases
- Oniru residents write Sanwo-olu over New Oba’s alleged use of thugs