Estimated Reading Time: 1
An FCT High Court sitting in Maitama has granted an interim order allowing Victor Giadom to pilot the affairs of the All Progressives Congress (APC) as acting chairman and to preside over all National Executive Council meetings of the APC.
Meanwhile, President Muhammadu Buhari and Governors of the All Progressives Congress have postponed the National Executive Council meeting of the party.
The meeting was scheduled to hold on Tuesday, March 17, but following a meeting which lasted for about thirty minutes at the State House, the leadership of the party decided to postpone the meeting.
Speaking on the postponement, the Chairman of the APC governors and governor of Kebbi state Mr. Atiku Bagudu told State House correspondents that the postponement is to allow the governors time to resolve all contending issues affecting the party.
- Buhari will on Friday sign the revised 2020 budget into law
- British High Commission to restart visa applications for Nigerians ready to travel to the UK
- Sokoto to construct flyovers with N10.2 billion
- Nigeria’s Vice President wants probe allegation he received N4bn from Ibrahim Magu
- A total of N281 billion has so far been released to the NDDC since 2016 – here’s why the senate declared open an investigation
- Attorney General, member Nasarawa state task force test positive for COVID-19
- Nigeria begin evacuation of another batch of citizens stranded in Europe
- Opinion: Violence in Nigeria has taken diverse forms in recent times
- Wike of Rivers State has advised residents to be wary of air travellers from Abuja and Lagos – states with high coronavirus cases
- Oniru residents write Sanwo-olu over New Oba’s alleged use of thugs