Estimated Reading Time: 1
An FCT High Court sitting in Maitama has granted an interim order allowing Victor Giadom to pilot the affairs of the All Progressives Congress (APC) as acting chairman and to preside over all National Executive Council meetings of the APC.
Meanwhile, President Muhammadu Buhari and Governors of the All Progressives Congress have postponed the National Executive Council meeting of the party.
The meeting was scheduled to hold on Tuesday, March 17, but following a meeting which lasted for about thirty minutes at the State House, the leadership of the party decided to postpone the meeting.
Speaking on the postponement, the Chairman of the APC governors and governor of Kebbi state Mr. Atiku Bagudu told State House correspondents that the postponement is to allow the governors time to resolve all contending issues affecting the party.
- Breaking: NNPC raises alarm over contaminated diesel offered across Nigeria
- Going Green; Nigeria and sustainable architecture
- Gov Yahaya Bello lifts lockdown in Kabba-Bunu, insists Kogi Is COVID-19 free
- Nigerians should emulate President Buhari – Presidency
- Atiku commends removal of fuel subsidy, laments time wasted
- Buhari extends NCC boss, Danbatta’s tenure
- Police arrest Abuja lawyer defending women in a sexual assault case amidst national protest against sexual violence
- Appeal Court rules in favour of Audu Maikori, awards 10.5M in damages
- 3 Brothers Arrested For The Kidnap & Murder Of a 55 Year Old Mother In Abuja
- Covid-19: Kano commences house to house testing