Estimated Reading Time: 1
An FCT High Court sitting in Maitama has granted an interim order allowing Victor Giadom to pilot the affairs of the All Progressives Congress (APC) as acting chairman and to preside over all National Executive Council meetings of the APC.
Meanwhile, President Muhammadu Buhari and Governors of the All Progressives Congress have postponed the National Executive Council meeting of the party.
The meeting was scheduled to hold on Tuesday, March 17, but following a meeting which lasted for about thirty minutes at the State House, the leadership of the party decided to postpone the meeting.
Speaking on the postponement, the Chairman of the APC governors and governor of Kebbi state Mr. Atiku Bagudu told State House correspondents that the postponement is to allow the governors time to resolve all contending issues affecting the party.
- Bauchi State government to rehabilitate Tafawa Balewa’s tomb
- University of Ibadan announces resumption, says first semester of 2020/2021 will hold virtually
- Buhari’s pigeons refused to fly at armed forces remembrance celebration
- Inflation rate hits 15.75% in December– highest in 39 months
- Cheta Nwanze: Remembrance day, the Nigerian Army has a murderous reputation
- Breaking: Former Bauchi lawmaker kidnapped
- 23 deaths and 1,479 new cases reported in one day as COVID-19 pandemic sweeps 25 Nigerian states
- LASU college of medicine shuts hostel after COVID-19 outbreak among students
- COVID-19: Nigeria is not considering another lockdown – FG
- Oyo Amotekun dismisses officer for killing 23-yr-old motorcyclist