Estimated Reading Time: <1
The Senate, on Tuesday, confirmed the nomination of Captain Musa Shuaibu Nuhu for appointment as the Director General of the Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority (NCAA).
President Muhammadu Buhari had, last month, forwarded the nominee’s name to the upper legislative chamber for confirmation.
The confirmation followed the consideration of the report of the Senate Committee on Aviation, which screened Captain Nuhu.
Presenting the report, the committee’s chairman, Senator Smart Adeyemi (Kogi West) said the nominee has the prerequisite knowledge and there was no petition against his nomination.
- 6 days after testing positive for COVID-19, Governor Akeredolu says he has recovered
- Federal Government is set to shut the Third Mainland Bridge for six months
- Journalists barred as Magu faces panel in Aso Rock while DSS denies arrest
- DSS has said it did not arrest Mr Ibrahim Magu, EFCC acting chairman
- Fredrick Nwabufo: EFCC’s Magu ‘arrested’: When the hunter becomes the bush meat
- Governor Ganduje of Kano has said that PDP is only interested in looting Edo State Treasury
- National Assembly to hold hearing on sexual and gender based violence in Nigeria
- Anti-Corruption activist; Hamzat Lawal declines NCF invitation
- Acting Chairman of the EFCC, Ibrahim Magu, has been arrested by the Department of State Services.
- Kenya resumes international flight operations