Estimated Reading Time: <1
The leader of Boko Haram, Abubakar Shekau, has sent President Muhammadu Buhari a warning, telling him never to return to Borno. In a video obtained by TheCable, the leader of the sect conspicuously told Buhari that his members are fully on ground in the North-East.
He said they will attack Buhari if he visits Borno again. “Buhari came to Maiduguri pretending to be a good man. He shouldn’t try it again,” Shekau said in Hausa language.
Speaking further, he gave condition for Chibok girls’ release, noting that the schoolgirls would be set free if the federal government let go of the sect members currently in detention.
Recall that in April 15, 2014, the sects abducted about 276 female students from Chibok girls Secondary School.
- Bandits displace over 600, mostly women and children in Katsina, Buhari’s home state
- Late Abba Kyari “fingered” in the ‘face-off’ between Abike Dabiri-Erewa and Minister Pantami -Read this Letter
- Parents Who Enroll Children Into Almajiri System May Go To Jail – El-Rufai
- Manager of Demolished Prodest Hotel Among 27 New COVID-19 Cases In Rivers
- All I Always Wanted In The Music Space Is Consistency – iLLBliss
- N-Power Beneficiaries Say They Have Not Received April Payment, Dispute Minister’s Claims
- INEC To Create E-Platforms For Submission Of Nomination Forms In Edo & Ondo Elections
- Nigerian Govt issues circular warning senior officials against leaking documents
- US Government probes Nigeria’s Akinwunmi Adesina at Africa Development Bank
- NDDC: Who Is Afraid Of The President’s Order For A Forensic Audit?