Estimated Reading Time: <1
The Public Relations Officer of the agency, Hussein Ibrahim, disclosed this to the journalists in Minna, the state capital.
Ibrahim said over 1,000 persons displaced from communities in Shiroro local government area of the state were taking shelter at Dr. Idris Ibrahim Central Primary School, Kuta.
According to him, about 700 persons displaced in Munya LGA are taking refuge at Sarkin-Pawa.
He said bandits displaced 2,000 persons from Pandogari and environs in Rafi LGA, adding that they were taking refuge at the Internally Displaced Persons (IDPs) camp in Central Primary School, Kagara.
According to him, 600 other persons displaced from Adunu and environs in Paikoro LGA are taking shelter at Kafin-Koro. (NAN)
- Buhari sacks NAPTIP DG, Julie Okah-Donli, replaces her with Imaan Sulaiman-Ibrahim
- Finance bill passes through first reading
- Boko Haram: We will do all it takes to secure Nigeria, Vice President Osinbajo says
- Gentle Humans to Potential Killers; Understanding the Reasons Behind Child-Cultism
- House of Reps to summon Buhari over insecurity
- Senate has confirmed Professor Mahmood Yakubu as INEC chairman
- Breaking: Boko Haram claims responsibility for Zabarmari Massacre
- Buhari is satisfied with security chiefs; Garba Shehu says
- Lagos judicial panel restricts journalists from using mobile phones at sitting
- Breaking: Again, lawmakers beg Buhari to sack service chiefs