Estimated Reading Time: <1
The daughter of philanthropists Bill and Melinda Gates, Jennifer, has announced she has got engaged to her Egyptian partner, Nayel Nassar.
Ms Gates and Mr Nassar have been dating since 2017 and their engagement happened while on a skiing trip. The couple enjoys show jumping and have been together at several shows across the world.
Ms Gates in her Instagram announcement said, “I can’t wait to spend the rest of our lives learning, growing, laughing and loving together.”
Ms Gates in a past interview with CNN said her boyfriend supports her and described their shared love for horse sports as “incredible”.
Gates is also an equestrian athlete and a medical student. Looks like she’ll be very busy during 2020. The patriarch of the gates family and his wife Melinda Gates have yet to share their excitement, but the pair recently celebrated a milestone of their own. Jan.1 marked 26 years of marriage for the philanthropists.
- ‘Sheikh Gumi, others should exercise restraint’ Nigerian Army cautions
- COVID-19 Testing: Nigerian Government threatens to ban flights from UAE, Netherlands
- COVID-19: Ogun State receives 50,000 vaccine doses
- Nigerian students can now work in the UK after schooling; here’s the latest directive
- You promised to free her, Leah Sharibu’s family writes Buhari
- Breaking: No fewer than 19 persons have been abducted in Kutunku village in Niger State
- “OBJ, faults and all” – Kingsley Moghalu says former President Obasanjo is Nigeria’s best president since 1999
- Minister Pauline Tallen’s niece has been kidnapped In Jos
- EFCC invites Ondo Assembly members over fraud allegations
- #IWD: Aisha Buhari laments school kidnapping