Estimated Reading Time: <1
The daughter of philanthropists Bill and Melinda Gates, Jennifer, has announced she has got engaged to her Egyptian partner, Nayel Nassar.
Ms Gates and Mr Nassar have been dating since 2017 and their engagement happened while on a skiing trip. The couple enjoys show jumping and have been together at several shows across the world.
Ms Gates in her Instagram announcement said, “I can’t wait to spend the rest of our lives learning, growing, laughing and loving together.”
Ms Gates in a past interview with CNN said her boyfriend supports her and described their shared love for horse sports as “incredible”.
Gates is also an equestrian athlete and a medical student. Looks like she’ll be very busy during 2020. The patriarch of the gates family and his wife Melinda Gates have yet to share their excitement, but the pair recently celebrated a milestone of their own. Jan.1 marked 26 years of marriage for the philanthropists.
- “No one should say shit about Ganduje” – Fatima, Kano Governors daughter defends her father #EdoDecides2020
- UK Congratulates Governor Obaseki, Commends Electoral process
- APC rejects Edo Governorship election #EdoDecides2020
- “My supporters endured evils”- APC Candidate Ize-Iyamu breaks silence #EdoDecides2020
- My commitment to free and fair elections is firm – President Buhari Congratulates Obaseki
- Edo has decided; Godwin Obaseki reelected as Governor
- @inecnigeria declares Godwin Obaseki of the People’s Democratic Party winner of the 2020 Edo governorship election
- Fredrick Nwabufo: Enter Nyesom Wike; Obaseki’s new Godfather
- @SERAP wants Buhari to jettison the proposed amendment to the act establishing EFCC
- Breaking: Governor Godwin Obaseki wins Ize-Iyamu’s LGA