Estimated Reading Time: <1
The daughter of philanthropists Bill and Melinda Gates, Jennifer, has announced she has got engaged to her Egyptian partner, Nayel Nassar.
Ms Gates and Mr Nassar have been dating since 2017 and their engagement happened while on a skiing trip. The couple enjoys show jumping and have been together at several shows across the world.
Ms Gates in her Instagram announcement said, “I can’t wait to spend the rest of our lives learning, growing, laughing and loving together.”
Ms Gates in a past interview with CNN said her boyfriend supports her and described their shared love for horse sports as “incredible”.
Gates is also an equestrian athlete and a medical student. Looks like she’ll be very busy during 2020. The patriarch of the gates family and his wife Melinda Gates have yet to share their excitement, but the pair recently celebrated a milestone of their own. Jan.1 marked 26 years of marriage for the philanthropists.
- PDP says the prophecy that the APC and its leaders will be stoned for failure has come to pass
- Breaking: Gunmen Kill First Class Traditional Ruler
- #EndSARS: Feminist Coalition website suffers suspected cyberattack
- APC chairman formally receives Senator found guilty of assault, into the party
- ‘Northern Nigeria is the worst place to live in this country’ – Sultan Of Sokoto laments
- Twitter Lawsuit: “We got notice for the hearing late” Adamu Garba explains absence from court
- Mahmood Yakubu asks National Assembly to pass amended electoral act before Q1 2021
- Nigeria is the third most terrorized country in the world according to Global Terrorism Index
- Argentine football legend, Diego Maradona to be buried in Buenos Aires
- Lai Mohammed says despite recession, Nigeria’s economy is improving