Estimated Reading Time: <1
Former Kano State Governor, Senator Rabiu Kwankwaso, has accused his successor, Governor Abdullahi Ganduje, of running a deceptive government.
Kwankwaso is believed to be responding to Ganduje’s outburst while receiving PDP members at Government House, Thursday night.
Kwankwaso said Ganduje would regret his conduct and actions at the end of his tenure.
“At the end of Ganduje’s tenure in 2023, he will regret his actions, not to have formally handed over to the winner of the 2019 governorship race,” Kwankwaso added.
It will be recalled that Ganduje while receiving PDP members oat Government House, described Kwankwaso as “the most selfish person he has ever come across.”
The relationship between Kwankwaso and Ganduje has been frosty for some time.
- Civil Servants Found Leaking Official Documents On Social Media Will Be Dismissed – FG
- Almajirai Repatriated To Kaduna Will Get Free Education – Kaduna Governor
- Nigerian farmers likely to go out of business due to COVID-19 Pandemic
- Odion Ighalo’s dream of making his stay with Manchester United may not materialize – here’s why
- NAFDAC to continue hydroxychloroquine clinical trials for treatment of COVID-19 in Nigeria despite suspension
- Of Oil wealth, Niger Delta Politicians & the Nigerian state
- COVID-19: WHO Suspends Hydrochloroquine Treatment Trials On Safety Concerns
- COVID-19: Anambra, Delta To Check Movement On Niger Bridge
- MURIC wants Northern governors sanctioned for flouting COVID-19 directives to pray at home during Eid al-fitr
- Nigeria’s Gross Domestic Product grew by 1.87% in Q1 – NBS