Estimated Reading Time: <1
Immediate past governor of Ekiti state, Ayodele Fayose has on Wednesday, warned those who are angry over his enjoyment status, to desist from further condemning his actions.
He said that anyone who is angry with him for enjoying himself should go and hug any available transformer.
Fayose who reacted via his twitter handle against criticisms from some Nigerians that he lied to a court that he was sick and needed to be admitted in a United State hospital, opined that he went for a medical checkup and not on admission. Recall that a federal high court had on December 7, granted him permission to travel abroad for medical treatment. Fayose was spotted dancing with a white lady in a party in US.
He was equally seen relaxing in a beach. Irked with his actions, some Nigerians took to various social media platforms to condemn his conduct.
But in what can be said to be a twitter, Fayose averred, “These “hailers”, when I was on their case, they were crying. Now I’m on my own lane enjoying my life, they are still crying & sucking.
- Zamfara Government orders immediate closure of all boarding schools in the state
- IGP calls for calm amid the tension caused by Jangebe schoolgirls abduction
- Controversy trails attempted arrest of Sunday Igboho
- Delta State bans night grazing, underage cattle herders in the state
- Bandits who abducted Jangebe schoolgirls are different from the ones I met – Gumi
- Police confirms 317 schoolgirls were abducted in Zamfara school
- Just in: Osinbajo tells CBN to regulate, not ban cryptocurrency
- Police in Rivers State dissolve the ‘Eagle Crack Squad’ unit of the force
- Jangebe Abductions: The terrorists attacked the soldiers in the community before they entered the school- Teacher reveals
- Muslims in Kwara public schools can now wear Hijabs – Kwara State government