Estimated Reading Time: <1
Alhaji Buba Galadima, a former Presidential Campaign spokesman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), was a former National Secretary of the defunct Congress for Progressives Change (CPC) has said that President Buhari has never rewarded loyalty in his interview with Independent Newspaper
Alhaji Galadima said, “The likes of Tinubu are only waiting for their final pay. Anybody who has helped Buhari should cry because he will experience what some of us have come across. Buhari has never rewarded loyalty or anything positive. Has Tinubu assisted Buhari one percent of what I have done? I sacrificed my life and blood for 16 years. I was arrested 38 times, tried for treason and thrown into prison. But what is my reward? Can’t Tinubu use the man in front to measure the depth of the river? Have you ever heard Buhari say ‘thank you’ to anyone? Has he ever separated a fight? So, anyone expecting a favour from Buhari in return is only wasting his time”.
He talked about the All Progressives Congress ahead of 2023, “They know what we don’t know. I know for a fact that APC is divided into three factions. There is the Tinubu group, the El-Rufai group and the Aso Villa group. The Aso Villa group itself is also divided into three. So, it is in our interest that they continue to disagree and fight. That is our freedom. We have nothing to lose except our chains.”
On the outcome of the 2019 general elections, Mr Galadima said,
“Of course, I was disappointed by the outcome of the election. General Buhari clearly lost that election handsomely but he used his position in authority to get himself elected by force. This fraud was organised by the security agencies and INEC and affirmed by the judiciary. Unfortunately for us, the judiciary is fast losing public confidenc. The security agencies have taken sides over their activities. They never believed that their role and allegiance is to the Nigerian nation and not an individual. We have a crop of security people whose allegiance is to the present ruler. We are all in trouble; unless we have a free and fair election where the votes of the people count, Nigeria will never see development. Because people don’t owe anybody anything and that is the exact behaviour of those in power today”.
- Breaking: Edo state govt reviews 24-hour curfew earlier imposed on the state
- US Govt wants the prosecution of all those involved in killings of #EndSARS protesters
- “We have received information alleging crimes” – ICC on #EndSARS protests in Nigeria
- We give you 24 hours to return the staff of office of the Oba of Lagos OR…… – Lagos ruling house declares
- Breaking: Finally, Buhari to address Nigerians after #LekkiMassacre and #EndSARS
- The Nigerian army says videos of Lekki tollgate shooting are photoshopped and fake
- NSA says Buhari is to provide a solution to nationwide crisis
- It was a system glitch – Instagram apologizes for censoring #EndSARS posts
- Just In: Attempted Jailbreak foiled at Ikoyi Prison
- #EndSARS: Open Letter to VP Osinbajo; It’s time to realise the emperor has no clothes