Estimated Reading Time: <1
Nigeria’s inflation increased by 11.85 percent in November 2019, gaining 0.24 percent points higher than the rate recorded in October 2019 (11.61) percent.
This is according to the National Bureau of Statistic’s CPI and Inflation Report for November 2019.
On a month-on-month basis, the Headline index increased by 1.02 percent in November 2019, a 0.05 percent rate lower than the rate recorded in October 2019 (1.07) percent.
The percentage change in the average composite CPI for the twelve months period ending November 2019 over the average of the CPI for the previous twelve months period was 11.35 percent, representing a 0.05 percent point from 11.30 percent recorded in October 2019.
- The security situation in Nigeria today is beyond the APC – Nasarawa Governor cries out
- Reveal identities of the terrorists behind Jangebe schoolgirls abduction – ACF tells Matawalle
- Finally, 3.92 million COVID-19 vaccines arrive in Nigeria
- Buhari has declared Zamfara a no-fly zone
- Insecurity is the number one problem of Africa – Akinwunmi Adesina
- Breaking: Senate confirm appointment of new service chiefs
- Buhari, Osinbajo meet with National Security Council
- Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie’s mum is dead
- Just in: Thousands of residents trapped as Boko Haram insurgents take over Dikwa, Borno State
- Our abductors threatened to kill, fry, eat us – Jangebe schoolgirls