Estimated Reading Time: <1
Former Minister of Aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode, has reacted to an alleged insinuations that he is about to dump the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) for the All Progressives Congress (APC).
The former presidential spokesman has been a strong critic of President Muhammadu Buhari and the federal government.
A statement sent to news men on Sunday said the suggestion was not only false but also deeply insulting.
The former minister noted that“Those that are peddling this fake news should bury their heads in shame”,
He said, “With what we have witnessed over the last 5 years I would rather die than join a filthy, rat-infested sinking ship like the Almajiri Peoples Congress (APC).
“Those that claim that I have joined them and that seek to link my good name to such a bloodthirsty, blood-lusting, accursed political association of Boko Haramists, Fulani herdsmen, genocidal maniacs, ethnic cleansers, mass murderers, ethnic supremacists, religious bigots, cow-lovers and corrupt treasury looters that have brought nothing but death, division, misery, poverty, incompetence, shame and destruction to our nation and our people will burn in hell forever!
“I am committed to opposing the APC and those that are in their ranks for the rest of my natural life and I will NEVER join them no matter what!
“They are nothing but darkness whilst I stand for the light of God and truth: there can be NO fellowship between light and darkness.”
- Laycon wins Big Brother Naija Season 5
- Convoy of Borno State Governor, Prof. Babagana Zulum, was again attacked on Sunday
- Investigation: The Ex-Boko Haram Fighters, eluding detection, start a new life in Kaduna, Kano, and Abuja
- “We are saddened by this dastardly attack” – APC Governors on Babagana Zulum’s Convoy
- Increased tariff: Lai Mohammed says the previous administration created problem in power sector
- Fact Check: A website offers freebies for people to stay home, then invades users’ privacy
- In Kaduna, govt reportedly jettisons report because Zazzau kingmakers are allegedly ‘buying votes’
- Nigeria Labour Congress Insist on strike action
- House of Representatives has waded into the crisis between FG and NLC
- “This is hardly the time to raise taxes” – Vice President Yemi Osinbajo