Estimated Reading Time: <1
Former Minister of Aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode, has reacted to an alleged insinuations that he is about to dump the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) for the All Progressives Congress (APC).
The former presidential spokesman has been a strong critic of President Muhammadu Buhari and the federal government.
A statement sent to news men on Sunday said the suggestion was not only false but also deeply insulting.
The former minister noted that“Those that are peddling this fake news should bury their heads in shame”,
He said, “With what we have witnessed over the last 5 years I would rather die than join a filthy, rat-infested sinking ship like the Almajiri Peoples Congress (APC).
“Those that claim that I have joined them and that seek to link my good name to such a bloodthirsty, blood-lusting, accursed political association of Boko Haramists, Fulani herdsmen, genocidal maniacs, ethnic cleansers, mass murderers, ethnic supremacists, religious bigots, cow-lovers and corrupt treasury looters that have brought nothing but death, division, misery, poverty, incompetence, shame and destruction to our nation and our people will burn in hell forever!
“I am committed to opposing the APC and those that are in their ranks for the rest of my natural life and I will NEVER join them no matter what!
“They are nothing but darkness whilst I stand for the light of God and truth: there can be NO fellowship between light and darkness.”
- Niger State assembly impeach house majority leader
- Former Governor Abdulaziz Yari demands apology from FAAN
- Drama as NDDC management walk out on House Of Reps committee members
- Senate approves N168.8 billion 2020 Budget For FIRS
- APC names Yahaya Bello as panel chairman of Ondo State Governorship Primary Election
- Armed police surround former NDDC MD Joi Nunieh’s residence
- Femi Gbajabiamila speaks on NDDC corruption investigations
- Federal government closes deal on N43bn Ibadan dry port
- FEC approves revised 2021-2023 MTEF/FSP
- Crude Oil gains despite demand, supply worries