Estimated Reading Time: <1
Yahaya Bello, governor of Kogi state, has asked all his appointees to submit a report of their ”stewardship” in the last election.
The Cable is reporting that, In a memo entitled, ‘submission of your stewardship to New Dimension administration’, signed by Folashade Ayoade, secretary to the state government and seen by TheCable, the governor directed all heads of ministries, departments and agencies to submit a report detailing their ”stewardship”.
”Following the decision reached at the state executive council meeting held on Wednesday 27 November. His Execellency, Yahaya Bello, Executive Governor of Kogi state has directed all heads of ministries, departments and agencies to submit in details their stewardship to the New Direction administration in respect of their ministries,” the letter read.
“Report should include: local government;office (s) held; duration; ward; polling unit; result of election in PU and ward.”
Bello won the governorship election held in November.He polled 406,222 votes to defeat Musa Wada of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) who secured 189,704, and Natasha Akpoti of the Social Democratic Party (SDP), who got 9,482.
- Sharia court in Kano sentences 60 year old Man to death by stoning for Rape
- Former US Ambassador to Nigeria, Walter Carrington, Dies at 90
- How are bandits getting weapons? Buhari queries Service Chiefs
- UNILAG Vice-Chancellor, Ogundipe responds to sack notice. Says it is a ‘figment of the imagination’
- Borno Governor appoints new Chief Of Staff
- Insecurity: Allow responsible citizens carry weapons, Benue Governor tells FG
- Transportation costs might increase as Lagos government introduces new taxes
- Film Censors Board issues 30-day notice on mandatory content registration
- Boko Haram leader, Abubakar Shekau, in a new audio condemns Kano death sentence
- After NewsWireNGR Exclusive, Nigerian Govt assures, ‘Air Peace will recall some sacked pilots’