Estimated Reading Time: <1
Yahaya Bello, governor of Kogi state, has asked all his appointees to submit a report of their ”stewardship” in the last election.
The Cable is reporting that, In a memo entitled, ‘submission of your stewardship to New Dimension administration’, signed by Folashade Ayoade, secretary to the state government and seen by TheCable, the governor directed all heads of ministries, departments and agencies to submit a report detailing their ”stewardship”.
”Following the decision reached at the state executive council meeting held on Wednesday 27 November. His Execellency, Yahaya Bello, Executive Governor of Kogi state has directed all heads of ministries, departments and agencies to submit in details their stewardship to the New Direction administration in respect of their ministries,” the letter read.
“Report should include: local government;office (s) held; duration; ward; polling unit; result of election in PU and ward.”
Bello won the governorship election held in November.He polled 406,222 votes to defeat Musa Wada of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) who secured 189,704, and Natasha Akpoti of the Social Democratic Party (SDP), who got 9,482.
- Bauchi Governor suspends Emir of Misau
- APC plans to use Ganduje, Yahyah Bello and Uzodinma to derail Edo election – PDP
- Stamp duty will now be paid on house rent and C of O – FIRS
- No differences to sort out in APC, says Tinubu
- EFCC arraigns Malabu Oil, six others over $1 billion fraud
- Plateau State Chief of staff tests positive for COVID-19
- COVID-19: Akwa Ibom has not received any financial assistance from FG – Gov Udom Emmanuel
- 24 hours after Ayade’s ‘party’ to celebrate zero COVID-19, UCTH announce 5 positive cases
- Ondo State Governor’s wife, Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu, aide test positive for COVID-19
- NUJ wants Ondo Governor to declare 14 days lockdown