Estimated Reading Time: <1
Rotimi Amaechi, minister of transportation, has announced a free train ride from Lagos to Ibadan.
The announcement was made Saturday, via his twitter handle, “Our free rides on the Lagos-Ibadan standard gauge rail line will begin today and run through March, 2020,”.
Amaechi said the take-off point will be from Iju, and that the rides will run until March, 2020. He asked commuters to take advantage of the free rides during the festive season. he tweeted.
“Commuters on that route can take advantage of it and save on transportation during the festive season and beyond. Let’s ride to the #NextLevel.”
- Doctors threaten strike over non payment of COVID-19 Allowance
- 268 Nigerians arrive from China
- Niger State plans to modernise local Islamic schools
- “Destructive shadow of bitterness, we’re shackled by the sins of our fathers”- Nigeria is haunted by the Biafran war
- Nigeria’s Elnathan John, others to judge Kalahari short story competition open to writers in Swahili, French and English
- President Buhari reconstitutes NNPC board
- We have worked hard for our COVID-19 free status- Cross River Govt
- Nigeria has failed to bring justice for mass atrocities committed during the Biafran war
- Six Airforce personnel jailed over Alex Badeh’s killing
- Former GMD of NNPC, Maikanti Baru is dead