Estimated Reading Time: <1
Rotimi Amaechi, minister of transportation, has announced a free train ride from Lagos to Ibadan.
The announcement was made Saturday, via his twitter handle, “Our free rides on the Lagos-Ibadan standard gauge rail line will begin today and run through March, 2020,”.
Amaechi said the take-off point will be from Iju, and that the rides will run until March, 2020. He asked commuters to take advantage of the free rides during the festive season. he tweeted.
“Commuters on that route can take advantage of it and save on transportation during the festive season and beyond. Let’s ride to the #NextLevel.”
- Getting pregnant out of wedlock is embarrassing to the Police Force – Police PRO
- COVID-19: Federal Government cannot force anyone to take the vaccine – Sultan of Sokoto
- Wole Soyinka scolds National Assembly
- President Buhari has signed COVID-19 Regulations 2021; find the details here
- Amnesty International alleges continued police brutality
- NIMC suspends proposed strike
- Herdsmen crisis: Akeredolu begs Buhari for support
- Nigerian Army deploys 300 female officers to volatile Abuja-Kaduna highway
- Outrage as Abuja area council charges hotel N500,000 radio and television licence fee
- 3rd Mainland Bridge to be shut for another 3 days – FG