Estimated Reading Time: <1
Rotimi Amaechi, minister of transportation, has announced a free train ride from Lagos to Ibadan.
The announcement was made Saturday, via his twitter handle, “Our free rides on the Lagos-Ibadan standard gauge rail line will begin today and run through March, 2020,”.
Amaechi said the take-off point will be from Iju, and that the rides will run until March, 2020. He asked commuters to take advantage of the free rides during the festive season. he tweeted.
“Commuters on that route can take advantage of it and save on transportation during the festive season and beyond. Let’s ride to the #NextLevel.”
- Breaking: Armed security officials fire live bullets at thousands of #EndSARS protesters at Lekki toll gate in Lagos
- Flight operations at the Murtala Mohammed Airport suspended
- Nigerian senate asks Buhari to Immediately address citizens #EndSARS
- Breaking: IGP deploys anti-riot policemen nationwide
- Just In: All Progressives Congress leader wants court to shutdown twitter in Nigeria
- Tension as hoodlums set ablaze another police station in Lagos State
- Speaker Gbajabiamila says he will not sign the 2021 Appropriation Bill until … #EndSARS
- Breaking: Lagos Government declares curfew over #EndSARS protests
- Nigerian economy loses N700bn to #EndSARS protests in 12 days
- Just In: 8 killed, 7 others injured in a tanker explosion in Niger State