Estimated Reading Time: <1
Nigerian singer, popularly called Burna Boy, has said that nothing would stop him from going to South Africa for his scheduled performance at the ‘Africa Unite Concert’.
The statement by Burna comes after South African star, AKA Worldwide, insisted that he (Burna Boy) must apologise over his tweet during the Xenophobic attacks at Nigerians earlier this year.
“Lol. I’m coming and you and anyone against it are gunna have to kill me to stop me,” the 28-year-old music star tweeted on Saturday.
The show billed to hold in Pretoria, November 24, is powered by Channel O, ‘Africans Unite’ is a collaborative project which aims to rebuild trust and respect by changing the current narrative about the continent – artists like Burna Boy and a South African artiste, Kwesta, are billed to headline the concert.
- Sharia court in Kano sentences 60 year old Man to death by stoning for Rape
- Former US Ambassador to Nigeria, Walter Carrington, Dies at 90
- How are bandits getting weapons? Buhari queries Service Chiefs
- UNILAG Vice-Chancellor, Ogundipe responds to sack notice. Says it is a ‘figment of the imagination’
- Borno Governor appoints new Chief Of Staff
- Insecurity: Allow responsible citizens carry weapons, Benue Governor tells FG
- Transportation costs might increase as Lagos government introduces new taxes
- Film Censors Board issues 30-day notice on mandatory content registration
- Boko Haram leader, Abubakar Shekau, in a new audio condemns Kano death sentence
- After NewsWireNGR Exclusive, Nigerian Govt assures, ‘Air Peace will recall some sacked pilots’