Estimated Reading Time: <1
The Senate president, Bukola Saraki has raised alarm over the plot of the Inspector General of Police, Ibrahim Idris to implicate him and Kwara state governor, Abdulfatah Ahmad in criminal case involving some cultists case, DailyTrust Newspaper reports.
Saraki who raised the alarm during today’s plenary said the IGP has ordered for the transfer of some cultists arrested in Kwara to Abuja.
He said Kwara state governor told him last night that the IGP ordered for the transfer of the suspects to alter their statement and implicate him.
Debate on the issue is on at the senate.
- Court of Appeal affirms Yahaya Bello as Governor of Kogi State – dismisses appeal of the PDP for lacking in merit
- Chairman of Nigeria Medical Association tests positive for COVID-19 in Nasarawa
- “And just like that, my life has changed forever” – Chimamanda Adichie pens emotional tribute in honour of her late father
- Five persons have lost their lives as boat capsizes along Ikorodu Channel of the Lagos State Waterways
- ‘Irresponsible and cheap politics’ – How Bukola Saraki described APC statement linking him with Hushpuppi
- APC wants security agencies to probe reports linking suspected cybercriminal, Hushpuppi to top-ranking PDP members
- Just In: Abia State Governor, Dr. Okezie Ikpeazu has tested negative for COVID-19
- Breaking: Ebonyi State Governor, Dave Umahi, tests Positive for COVID-19
- Governor Akeredolu rejects the idea of handing over power to deputy governor
- Eunice Ortom, wife of Benue State governor, her son and some of her staff have tested positive for COVID-19