Estimated Reading Time: <1
The Senate president, Bukola Saraki has raised alarm over the plot of the Inspector General of Police, Ibrahim Idris to implicate him and Kwara state governor, Abdulfatah Ahmad in criminal case involving some cultists case, DailyTrust Newspaper reports.
Saraki who raised the alarm during today’s plenary said the IGP has ordered for the transfer of some cultists arrested in Kwara to Abuja.
He said Kwara state governor told him last night that the IGP ordered for the transfer of the suspects to alter their statement and implicate him.
Debate on the issue is on at the senate.
- Legendary Reggae Singer; Majek Fashek Is Dead
- Just In: Schools across Nigeria remain closed – here’s all you need to know about the lifted restrictions
- In Nigeria, domestic flights to resume Operations from June 21
- Breaking: Religious gatherings can now resume – FG
- Edo Polls: Obaseki seeks Buhari’s intervention
- Breaking: APC governors converge in Abuja for crucial meeting on Obaseki
- Police confirms assassination of district head, APC chairman by bandits
- Breaking: Nigerian Govt reduces petrol pump price to N121.50 per litre
- Breaking: Tribunal rejects party’s request to join petition in Bayelsa governorship dispute
- Salawa Abeni’s 19 year old blackmailer has been arrested