Estimated Reading Time: <1
The Senate president, Bukola Saraki has raised alarm over the plot of the Inspector General of Police, Ibrahim Idris to implicate him and Kwara state governor, Abdulfatah Ahmad in criminal case involving some cultists case, DailyTrust Newspaper reports.
Saraki who raised the alarm during today’s plenary said the IGP has ordered for the transfer of some cultists arrested in Kwara to Abuja.
He said Kwara state governor told him last night that the IGP ordered for the transfer of the suspects to alter their statement and implicate him.
Debate on the issue is on at the senate.
- NNPC Sacks 850 Oil Workers – PENGASSAN
- Kwara Governor invites EFCC to probe Kwara LG funds
- Over 200 Lagos doctors have been infected with COVID-19 – Medical Guild
- Decapitated, dismembered body of Gokada CEO found in NYC apartment
- Nigeria’s first female combat helicopter pilot has died
- Enugu airport will reopen August 30
- Goodluck Jonathan appointed ECOWAS apecial envoy to Mali
- Lagos lawmakers directed to undergo COVID-19 test
- American woman rescued after being held by Nigerian facebook lover for more than a year
- House propose 5-year ban from partisan politics for ex-electoral officials