Estimated Reading Time: <1
The member representing Lokoja/Kogi Federal constituency in the House of Representatives, Umar Baba Jibril is dead.
Aged 58 years, Jibril, a three-time member of the house, died in the early hours of Friday in Abuja.
One of his political associates, Mr Amuda Dan Sulaiman confirmed the death to the News Agency of Nigeria.
He was, until his death, the Deputy Majority Leader of the house.
He was also a former Speaker of the Kogi State House of Assembly.
- Late Abba Kyari “fingered” in the ‘face-off’ between Abike Dabiri-Erewa and Minister Pantami -Read this Letter
- Parents Who Enroll Children Into Almajiri System May Go To Jail – El-Rufai
- Manager of Demolished Prodest Hotel Among 27 New COVID-19 Cases In Rivers
- All I Always Wanted In The Music Space Is Consistency – iLLBliss
- N-Power Beneficiaries Say They Have Not Received April Payment, Dispute Minister’s Claims
- INEC To Create E-Platforms For Submission Of Nomination Forms In Edo & Ondo Elections
- Nigerian Govt issues circular warning senior officials against leaking documents
- US Government probes Nigeria’s Akinwunmi Adesina at Africa Development Bank
- NDDC: Who Is Afraid Of The President’s Order For A Forensic Audit?
- 35 suspected cultists involved in recent killings in Calabar declared wanted