Estimated Reading Time: <1
Senator representing Anambra North, Stella Oduah is pushing for a permanent legislative solution to the issue of school safety following the frequent targeting of female students by Boko Haram insurgents in the Northeast region of Nigeria.
“But I am also concerned about Leah Sharibu – one of the female students abducted in Dapchi who was reportedly left behind with the abductors on the account of her faith and religious beliefs. This leaves many questions hanging.
- Just In: Ondo Assembly begins process to impeach deputy governor
- Fredrick Nwabufo: Do you know the hate speech bill is still alive and well at the senate?
- COVID-19: Personal assistants and aides not allowed in airport terminals, FG tells VIPs
- Presidential Panel had Ibrahim Magu of EFCC detained for 6 hours after arrest at the commissions headquarters
- Foreign students taking online lectures in the US might be deported – US Government
- “They learnt from you” – Senator Shehu Sani trolls Ibrahim Magu of EFCC after ‘arrests’
- Ize-Iyamu, the APC Candidate for Edo State is to appear in court over alleged N700m fraud
- Ganduje of Kano promises to send Rivers Governor Wike to Isolation centre until Edo Election is declared for APC
- Senator Shehu Sani asked me to bribe Judges – Witness tells court
- COVID-19: Disinfection of schools to begin July 7 – Federal Government