Estimated Reading Time: <1
Senator representing Anambra North, Stella Oduah is pushing for a permanent legislative solution to the issue of school safety following the frequent targeting of female students by Boko Haram insurgents in the Northeast region of Nigeria.
“But I am also concerned about Leah Sharibu – one of the female students abducted in Dapchi who was reportedly left behind with the abductors on the account of her faith and religious beliefs. This leaves many questions hanging.
- Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority suspends airline, grounds 15 aircraft
- Senate passes anti-sexual harassment bill
- Ibrahim Magu has been suspended as the acting EFCC boss
- Reps to investigate alleged withdrawal of $1.5 billion from NLNG account
- Katsina spent N30 Million on amnesty for repentant bandits
- Nigerian Senate wants Ibadan Airport named after late Senator Abiola Ajimobi
- Just In: Ondo Assembly begins process to impeach deputy governor
- Fredrick Nwabufo: Do you know the hate speech bill is still alive and well at the senate?
- COVID-19: Personal assistants and aides not allowed in airport terminals, FG tells VIPs
- Presidential Panel had Ibrahim Magu of EFCC detained for 6 hours after arrest at the commissions headquarters